Part 26 : My Lioness...!!

A/N

Hii guys...!! Here we go with the new episode...!!

The whole wish-list will be divided into two parts...!! Some of the wishes will be fulfilled before confession and some after confession in the third phase...!! If you want you can also choose which wishes should go to the third phase...!!

----------- ɷ SWARA'S WISH-LIST ɷ -------------

# Stargazing (people say our loved ones who are no more with us become stars, I want to talk to you Papa)

# To learn how to make cake and gift it to Maa on her 45th birthday

# To buy a new dress for Maa with my savings

# To get a scholarship and get an admission in post graduation in a prestigious university

# To have a day all for myself without any tension and worries doing whatever I want to do

# To sing in front of a large crowd

# To dance in the rain and make paper boats sail in the water

# To have a parrot and teach him how to talk

# To play with snow

# To go on a long drive

# To see sunrise from the top of a cliff

# To irritate and play pranks on Kavita and her stupid brother just to tell them that I'm not afraid of them

# To have someone out there to pat my head and hug me tightly whenever I feel weak and broken, and tell me that everything is going to be alright

# To collect fireflies and keep them in my bedroom in dark for 15 minutes

# To go to the beach along with the person I trust the most and have our footprints on the sand. Then wait and see the waves come and wash them away slowly.

# To have my First Kiss in the presence of thousand twinkling lights

----------- ɷ ɷ ɷ -------------

# To go to Wonderland with Yash (as he always asks me to take him there) [FULFILLED]

# To watch five cartoon movies in a row in one night [FULFILLED]

# To eat four different flavors of ice-cream in one go [FULFILLED]

# To whistle in the class and irritate the teacher without getting noticed [FULFILLED]

# To chase butterflies in a field near a waterfall [FULFILLED]

----------- ɷ ɷ ɷ -------------

Recap: Swara whistles in the class...!! Sanskaar puts a condition in front of her to give him two kisses everyday...!!

******** Episode 26 ********

Swara and Sanskaar reach the college...

Sanskaar: Swara, you go ahead, I have some work...!! So, I'll see you directly in the class...!!

As she leaves, Kavita comes and holds Sanskaar by his collar...

Kavita: You think you are very smart, right...??
Sanskaar: Duhh...!! What's there to think of...?? I'm smart...!! But the question here is what's got into you that you are behaving like this...!!
Kavita: You saved your so called to-be girlfriend yesterday but now who will save you today...??
Sanskaar: (grinning widely) Really...??
Kavita: (confused seeing him smiling) What...?!?!
Sanskaar: (still smiling) You really think she will be my girl-friend...??
Kavita: I'll pray that this never happens. But now you should worry about what's going to happen today...!!
Sanskaar: Today...?? What's going to happen today...??
Kavita: I know you won't be glad to know this but Saxena Sir is going to change the seating plans for everyone because of whatever happened yesterday...!! So, that means that you won't be sitting with her anymore, at least for the Machine's class and I'll make sure you don't sit with her in the future also...!!
Sanskaar: (smirks) And you think you can do that...??
Kavita: Trust is a big thing Sanskaar...!! If once broken it's very hard to get it back...!!
Sanskaar: I don't think it's that easy...!! I trust Swara and she trusts me...!! That's why we are best friends...!!
Kavita: I think I can do that if I'm going to be the one who will be sitting next to you...!!
Sanskaar: (scrunching his brows) How are you so sure...??
Kavita: You think I'll tell you how I changed the plan...?!!
Sanskaar: I know you are just blabbering...!! You can't do anything...!!
Kavita: You think that...?!! But I have changed the name myself... with my own hands...!!
Sanskaar: I don't believe you...!! It's not possible to change it...!!
Kavita: (angrily) It is...!! Saxena Sir still hasn't taken the print out and the new plan is still in the office's computer system...!! And that's where I changed it...!! So, all the best as you are going to sit next to me...!!