Part 23 : Main Hoon Hero tera...!!

Pic credit : Zeenia

It's Sunday and Swara is sitting in the living room of the Maheshwari Mansion searching the Internet for the easiest way to make a cake when the doorbell rings... She goes and opens the door and gets surprised on seeing Ragini standing over there...

Swara: Ragini what are you doing here...??
Ragini: I don't know... Sanskaar called me...!!
Swara: Sanskaar...?!?! But why...?!?!
Ragini: How would I know that...?!?! I'm telling you these two brothers are damn weird...!!
Swara: Don't talk about weirdness... I know upto what extent he can go...!!

"You still have to know a lot about me love", says Sanskaar coming from behind along with Laksh...

Swara: Then surely I don't want to know because whatever I know is already driving me crazy...!!
Sanskaar: (smirks coming closer to her) Really...?!?! I drive you crazy...!!
Swara: (pushing him away slightly) Not you...!! Your actions drive me crazy...!! Now what is Ragini doing over here...??
Sanskaar: See Ragini... You call her best friend and here she... Instead of saying... (tries to imitates Swara's voice) Wow Ragini, I'm so glad that you are here...!! She is asking what are you doing here...?!?!
Swara: Shut up...!! I didn't mean it that way...!! I'm asking You, why have you called her...!!
Sanskaar: Oh ho...!! That...!! I called her because you are giving a party...!!
Swara: Party...!! What party...?!!

Sanskaar smiles and holds her shoulders...

Sanskaar: So... Ladies and gentlemen... My best friend over here, Ms. Swara Ahuja is going to prepare her first cake ever and hence she invites you all for a treat...!! Right Swara...?!?!
Swara: Wait... When did I say that...?!! I already know it's going to be a disaster... Why are you making it more embarrassing for me...??
Sanskaar: Swara...!!
Swara: Hmm...??
Sanskaar: Do you want to win the bet or do you want to be at my service for the entire week...??

Swara shakes her head in a No...

Sanskaar: So what are you waiting for...?? Get moving and start...!!
Laksh: All the best Swara...!!
Ragini: I know you are going to rock it...!! Best of luck...!!
Swara: Thanks guys...!!

She smiles and leaves for the kitchen...

----------------.

After almost 30 minutes...

Laksh: Bhai...!!
Sanskaar: Hmm...!!
Laksh: Why are you doing this...??
Ragini: Yup..!! That's exactly what I wanted to know...!! I mean, why cake...!! You could have asked her to make something else...!!
Sanskaar: Because she wants to make a cake for her mother's birthday...!! So what's the harm if she learns now...!!
Laksh: So, this is your way to complete her one more wish...!!
Sanskaar: (smirks) You got it buddy...!!
Ragini: But as far as I know she has no idea how to make a cake...!! She is totally naive...!!
Sanskaar: That's what I'm here for...!!
Laksh: What...?!?! You are saying that you will help her...?!! But I don't think so that she'll accept your help...!! Remember the bet...?!?!
Sanskaar: I know Lucky but trust me bro she won't be able to deny once I start helping her...!!
Ragini: Oh hello...!! Don't you dare take my best friend's advantage...!!
Sanskaar: I know... I know Ms. Superman..!! But don't worry I have no plans of doing anything...!! Not yet...!!

He winks at her and leaves to help Swara...

~×~×~×~×~×~

In the kitchen,

Nothing in there is able to find their right place. Utensils are trying hard to find themselves settled on the cabinet. Flour and Maida, not being able to find their positions on the cabinet are lying on the floor and chocolate, at the most unexpected place, on Swara's cheek who is struggling pretty hard to get the mixture of chocolate and butter in right texture...