Part 54 : I trust You...!!!

Sanskaar is driving back to Swara's home whereas Swara is sitting on the passenger seat with a frown on her face...

Sanskaar: Now, what happened to your mood?

Swara: I told you that we should go for dinner first. See, we didn't get to eat anything. I don't understand how famished these people are that they ate everything so soon as if they haven't eaten anything for ages. And it's all your fault.

Sanskaar: How come it's my fault? Alright, then give me my promise back and I'll marry some other girl.

Swara: (pointing her finger towards him) Don't you dare Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari!! That promise is solely my property and in your words 'I don't like sharing what's mine'.

Sanskaar: When did you hear that?

Swara: (chuckles) When you were threatening Sahil!!

Sanskaar: But I thought you haven't heard that.

Swara: Stop thinking so much. And how come I'm not supposed to hear what's meant for me?!!

Sanskaar: I don't believe this. You've been eavesdropping on me.

Swara: Oh hello...!! I wasn't eavesdropping, you said that in front of everyone.

Sanskaar: Alright. Alright. My fault.

As soon as he says this, Swara shouts...

Swara: Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.

Seeing her shouting like that Sanskaar applies the break quickly and the car comes to an halt with a jerk...

Sanskaar: Gosh. Why do you act like crazy sometimes?

Swara: You said it was your fault, didn't you?

Sanskaar: Huhh??

Swara: Just now you said it was your fault.

Sanskaar: So??

Swara: So, I want you to do something.

Sanskaar: (furrowing his brows) What?

Swara: I want that.

She points in front of them and Sanskaar looks at her unbelievingly...

Sanskaar: Seriously Swara!! (looks at his watch) It's almost 10:30 at night and you want to have tea right now!!

Swara: What's wrong in that? I'm feeling hungry.

Sanskaar: Your house is hardly five minutes away. You can have your tea over there. Look at this place. This looks so unhygienic.

Swara: Since when did you started having this princely attitude?!!

Sanskaar: Yeah whatever!!

Swara: Please Sanskaar. Please. Just one cup. Only one.

Sanskaar: What's so special in this tea??

Swara: This is just not any tea. It's 'Masala Chai'. And it tastes absolutely heavenly when we have it in a 'Kullhad'.

Sanskaar: Kullhad??

Swara: You don't know?? Those earthen pots. Are you sure you were not in India only for a few years? I feel as if you have you have come here for the first time.

Sanskaar: (rolls his eyes) I know what's a Kullhad Swara!! But who uses that now-a-days?!!

Swara: That's why I stopped you here. That baba uses Kullhad to serve tea to his customers. Besides that...