Part 57 : Time for your next wish, Love!!

A/N

Hii everyone...!! First of all, I'm really very very very sorry for not posting yesterday. I don't know how come I forgot the track of the days. For the whole time yesterday I had been thinking that it's Saturday and I still have one more day to post the next part. It was around ten or ten thirty at night when I saw my mobile and noticed that it's actually Sunday. I'm so sorry for that. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. Maybe because I have too many things going on lately that my mind is not its right state. I'm so sorry for that...!!!

Now, the next thing... I have written an OS but I haven't posted it on Facebook or TU. I wasn't sure whether you guys will like it or not as it's not a love story. Rather, it focuses mainly on the relationship, love and bonding of two sisters. So, if you people want to read it then tell me, I'll post it here also.

That's all my bak-bak for now... Here you go with the next part. Please ignore all the typing errors as I don't have time for proof read.

I hope you all will like it...!! But before that... HAPPY KRISHNA JANMASHTMI TO ALL OF YOU ❤️

*******

Boy: Swara? Swara Ahuja? Right?!!

Swara nods her head slightly and the boy's grin becomes even wider as if it's even possible. And the next moment he throws his arms around her pulling her into a bone crushing hug. Sanskaar chokes on his own saliva as he finds some stranger hugging his girlfriend whereas on the other side Swara is all confused on all that's happening.

Boy: Woah. I don't believe this!! I'm seeing you after eight long years and I'm still not able to believe this, Swaru!!

Sanskaar: (to himself) Swaru?!!

Swara: (breaking the hug) Oh My God!! One second. Navi...!!!

Sanskaar: What the!! Navi...!!

Swara: Seriously, it's you?

Navi: Thank goodness!! You remember me. I thought you would have forgotten me by now!!

Swara: How can I ever forget you?

And this time it's Swara who hugs him which sets Sanskaar aflame. If looks could kill he would have already killed Navi at least a hundred of times. In fact, by now he is all set even to write a book: '101 ways to kill the strange guy hugging My Girlfriend'. But finding none of them feasible right now he decides to keep all those drastic ideas aside and resorts to just going and tearing them apart.

And that what he does. No matter how much his hand itched to strangle Navi right now, he just places a gentle palm on Swara's shoulder.

Breaking apart Swara looks at Sanskaar and bites her tongue as she almost forget that he is also standing there...

Sanskaar: (masking a fake smile) I guess I need an introduction here!!

Swara: (smiling nervously) Yeah, right!! Navi, this is Sanskaar and Sanskaar this is Navi...!!

Sanskaar: (crossing his arms across his chest) Navi?!!

Swara: I... I mean Navtej. Navtej Randhawa!! My best friend!!

Sanskaar: (immediately) I thought I was your best friend!!

Swara: (mentally slaps her forehead) Yes you are. But he is my childhood best friend from Punjab. We used to be neighbors before I came to Mumbai.

Navi: (forwarding his hand for a handshake) Nice to meet you!!

Sanskaar: (looks at his hand and then at his face) Whatever!!