Part 46 : Day-out + Date...!!

Swara stands in front of the mirror looking at her reflection trying to analyze her an hour hard work she has put into getting herself ready for the day...!! She has never put so much effort for anyone, but for him, she did...!! Even though Sanskaar says that he likes her inner beauty more than her outer appearance, but she herself doesn't know why she tried so hard at it...!! Maybe she wants to look beautiful to herself when she might look at her reflection in his eyes...!!

Dressed in a white undershirt and royal blue one shouldered crop top paired with white ankle length jeans, her eyes twinkle like the water in sunshine. Wearing nothing but just a nude shaded lip gloss and mascara coupled with black eyeliner for makeup, she leaves her dark smooth tresses flowing down to her lower back with a few strands playing at her slightly bare shoulders and complementing her porcelain-like skin...!! Feeling satisfied with herself she gives a final look at the mirror and leaves to meet Sanskaar...!!

Almost half an hour later, Swara pushes the doorbell of the Maheshwari mansion and out of all people it has to be Sujata who answers it...!!

Sujata: Swara, what are you doing here...?!!
Swara: (gives a nervous smile) Umm... that... actually Aunty... I and Sanskaar...
Sujata: What...?!! You and Sanskaar...?!!
Swara: Umm... Our college is starting from tomorrow, so, we need a few books beforehand...!! I thought...
Sujata: Oh...!! So, you are here to ask him about the books he need...?!!
Swara: Yes...!! Wait...!! No...!! We were going to get the books and a few things together...!!
Sujata: Really...?!! But he is still sleeping...!!
Swara: (angrily) What...?!! How dare he...?!! I asked him to be ready by 9 and he is still sleeping when it's already 9:30...?!! Aunty, if you don't mind can I go and wake him up...?!!
Sujata: Yaa sure...!!

Swara smiles and turns to go towards Sanskaar's room when Sujata stops her all of a sudden...

Sujata: No...!! No...!! No....!! Swara, stop...!!
Swara: (confused) What happened...?!!
Sujata: You can't go there...!! You are not allowed to go to his room...!!
Swara: But Aunty...!! I need to get him up, we are getting late...!!
Sujata: Okay, you wait here, I'll get him up...!!

Swara nods her head giving a slight smile and Sujata goes to wake him up...!!

After a few moments, Sujata returns...

Swara: Is he up...?!!
Sujata: Nope...!! He's saying he doesn't want to go anywhere and is refusing to get up...!!
Swara : I'll kill him today...!!
Sujata: Alright, you can go to wake him up but you have to return in exactly five minutes...!!
Swara: Just five minutes...!! Is that enough to wake him up...?!!
Sujata: I know if you want you can wake him up in two minutes, even though I'm being generous and giving you five minutes...!! Once you'll become my daughter-in-law, you can take as much time you want...!!

Swara's cheek heat up crimson on the mention of being their daughter-in-law...!! All thoughts of the future hit her at once but before she could think any further Sujata's voice bring her out of the trance...

Sujata: Why aren't you going...?!!
Swara: Huhh...?!!!
Sujata: Why aren't you going...?!! Your five minutes are ticking away...!!

Realizing that she has already lost her one minute in her daydreaming, Swara runs towards Sanskaar's room...

Sujata: (shouts from behind) I'll call you if you don't return in five minutes...!! (to herself) Hell, I don't want to be a grandmother right now...!!

------------------.

Swara knocks at the door a few times but on getting no answer from the other side, she pushes the door's knob open...!! She gets quite irked on seeing Sanskaar lying carelessly on the bed on his stomach, upper half of his body covered with the comforter whereas the lower half is left uncovered, his mouth slightly open and his disheveled hairs falling freely on his forehead...!!