Part 51 : It's your duty to protect your boyfriend...!!!

A/N

First of all, thank you so much for your love and support for MITWAA and now here on the countdown for this story begins...!! Aahh, I still don't believe that this is about to end. It has been a beautiful journey with you all, so, keep showering your love...!! I'm still not sure how long will it be but I'm planning to end it in 55 episodes as I have my exams and I need to concentrate on them...!!

********

Sahil opens the door of the classroom but finds no one, so, closing the door behind he looks at Rohit...

Rohit: Who was it?

Sahil: I don't know but I'm pretty sure that I heard someone.

Rohit: You might be imagining it. Let's just finish our practice. We have our final auditions tomorrow.

Sahil: (rolls his eyes) Yeah. Yeah. I know. But I'm telling you again I don't like these dialogues. They are making me question my own self. It feels so uncomfortable.

Rohit: Why are you taking it seriously? These are just dialogue. Come on, let's finish this first. We gave classes after that.

Sahil: (rolls his eyes again) As if I care.

Rohit: Stop rolling those freaking eyes of yours or else one day they will fall out of socket. Now, you don't care but I do. Hell I don't want to be in bottom three this time.

Sahil: Alright, I got it. Let's finish the practice.

-----------------------.

Sanskaar comes running into the classroom and takes his usual seat beside Swara panting heavily. Swara looks at him in complete astonishment...

Swara: Have you been running a marathon or what?

Sanskaar: Do I look gorgeous to you too?

Swara: Yeaaa... Wait. What??? Are you nuts?

Sanskaar: No, seriously. Do I look gorgeous to you too?

Swara: (shocked) Who told you that?

Sanskaar: (to himself) Hell I never disliked any compliment as much as I do this one now. Gorgeous??? No. No. No...!!

Swara: (nudges his shoulder to bring him out of his dazed state) Are you alright? What are you blabbering?

Sanskaar: (holds his head with both his palms) This can't be happening.

Swara: (glares at him) Sanskaar, stop being a melodrama queen. No. King...!! Ugh, whatever. Just tell me what happened. What did the dean say this time?

Sanskaar: Huhh?

Swara: (rolls her eyes) Unbelievable. Dean. What did he say?

Sanskaar: Oh!!

Swara: (mentally slaps her forehead) What 'Oh'? I'm asking what did he say this time.

Sanskaar: (takes a deep breath) He gave me a detention.

Swara: Again? And what do we need to do?

Sanskaar: What do you mean by 'We'? It's my punishment and only I'll be staying back after college.

Swara: Yeah, right. And you think I'll leave you all by yourself. I'm not listening to anything you've got to say. Just tell me what do we need to do this time.

Sanskaar: Trust me Swara, you can't do anything in that.

Swara: Why??

Sanskaar: Because I have to paint the entire amphitheater and you don't know how to do it.