Part 16 : An Espresso With Lots and Lots of Love...!!

Swara walks inside the college campus when someone yanks her arm and drags her to the backyard... She is about to shout when the person keeps his hand on her mouth...

Swara: (hitting the person's hand) Sanskaar...!! What are you trying to do now...??
Sanskaar: What are you wearing...??
Swara: (looks at herself) Umm... What I usually wear...!! Jeans and t-shirt... I think...!!
Sanskaar: Why did you change...??
Swara: What...??
Sanskaar: Why are you not wearing what you were wearing in the morning...??
Swara: You mean Saree...?? (Sanskaar nods his head) For your information Mr. Maheshwari we don't wear a saree at the college...!!
Sanskaar: Why...?? Is there a rule...?? I don't think it's written in some rule book...!!
Swara: Oh God...!! No one can argue with you...!!
Sanskaar: (smiles widely) Exactly...!! So... when are you wearing it again...??
Swara: Not in the college at least...!! Now... will you please let me go...!! I don't want to get late on the first class of the day...!!
Sanskaar: Are you sure...?? (he leans closer) I can accompany you if you want to skip...!!
Swara: (pushes him away) Stop being creepy Sanskaar...!! And I said no flirting with me...!! Now come on...!! We must go... the class is about to start...!!

She leaves...

Sanskaar: (takes a deep breath) I can't wait for the day when you will actually understand that with you this flirting thing has an entirely different meaning...!!

He runs and follows her towards the class...

——————————-.

Mr. Sharma enters the class...

Mr. Sharma: So students... I guess you all must have finalized your partners by now...!! I shall have the names in my hand by the end of the class or else I'll myself assign you the partners after that...!!

Everyone nods...

Mr. Sharma: To start with I have some papers with me...!! (he shows some papers) Here you have the list of all the devices and equipment you will need for your project...!! You have ten days and I want you to find the details of all the equipment written here...!! Look out in books, search the internet... do whatever you like but I need it after ten days...!! Are we clear...??

Everyone agrees in unison and the class proceeds...

After the class gets over...

Swara: So, Sanskaar how are we going to work this thing out...??
Sanskaar: What do you mean...??
Swara: I mean we have to work on the project together...!! How are we going to do it...?? We have classes during the day...!! I think we can just divide the topics...
Sanskaar: (cutting her in between) Or we can just stay here after the college and work the things out together...!!
Swara: But where will we stay after the college...??
Sanskaar: You call me an idiot but I think it's the other way around...!! We have a library genius and it remains open till 8 at night... So I guess we can work the things over...!! We can get started tomorrow...!!
Swara: But tomorrow is Friday and I have my shift back at the Coffee House...!!
Sanskaar: We have classes only in the morning tomorrow...!! So you can do your shift during the afternoon and come back by the evening...!!
Swara: Hmm... Actually, that's a good idea...!! And...
Sanskaar: And you just can't believe that how lucky you are to find someone as intelligent, extra smart, extremely talented and hot as me...!! Right...??
Swara: Don't think so high of yourself Mr. Maheshwari... I was saying that I need to talk to my employer to arrange my shift a bit earlier...!!
Sanskaar: Oh shit...!! And here I was happy thinking that for the first time like in eternity you are going to praise me...!!
Swara: (smiles) Stop being a drama queen...!! Alright... I need to go to the library... I want some books...!!
Sanskaar: Okay... See you during the lunch...!!

Swara nods her head and walks away but just after two steps she stops and turns around...

Swara: Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: Hmm...!!
Swara: (smiles) I might call you an idiot but...
Sanskaar: But...??
Swara: But I never denied whatever you just said about yourself...!!
Sanskaar: Huhh...??
Swara: See you later...!!