Part 30 : Fireflies and Mr. TR

MAHESHWARI MANSION

Swara is woken up in the mid of night by the sound of Sanskaar's phone ringing...

Swara: Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar: (in a sleepy tone) Hmm...!!

Swara: Your phone...!!

Sanskaar: (still sleepy) Huhh...?!!

Swara: (loudly) Get up... Your mobile is ringing...!! Maybe it's from the hospital...!!

Sanskaar gets up and picks up the mobile...

Sanskaar: (looking at his mobile) It's Maa...!! (picks up the call) Yes Maa...!! The reports came...?!! What did the doctor say...?!?!

Annapurna: Yes Sanskaar...!! The reports are here and the doctors are saying that though there was an infection but she is out of danger now...!! But it'll take some time to recover...!! Other than that everything is fine...!!

Sanskaar: (smiles) Alright then Maa, I'll inform Swara...!! You take rest...!!

Annapurna: Okay Sanskaar...!! You also take rest...!! I'll see you in the morning...!!

Sanskaar: Okay Maa...!! Bye...!!

Annapurna: (smiles) Bye...!!

Sanskaar cuts the call and looks at Swara...

Swara: What happened...?!!

Sanskaar: (smiles) I told you she is a fighter, she made it...!!

Swara: (smiles widely) Really...?!!!

She immediately hugs him... Sanskaar chuckles and holds the small of her back stoking her hairs gently with the other hand...

Sanskaar: Yes...!! She is out of danger now...!! Only thing is we have to take good care of her until she gets better...!!

Swara nods her head against his chest...

Sanskaar: And you know I'll be there with you always...!!

Swara: I know the weirdest person on earth is not going to leave me anytime sooner or later...!!

Sanskaar: (chuckles) Stop complaining, I know you like it...!!

Swara: (shakes her head and breaking the hug looks into his eyes) I love it...!!

Sanskaar: Hahhh...!! I knew it...!!

Swara shakes her head at his childishness and takes a deep breath...

Sanskaar: What happened...?!?!

Swara: I wish I could see Maa right now...!!

Sanskaar: You'll be seeing her in the morning...!!

Swara: No, not that...!! I feel so helpless that my mother is there in the hospital and here I'm unable to do anything for her other than wishing for her betterment...!!

Sanskaar: So, what do you want to do...?!?!

Swara: I don't think we can do anything right now...!! Let's go back to sleep...!! 

She is about to lie down again when Sanskaar speaks...

Sanskaar: Actually, we can...!!

Swara: What...?!!

Sanskaar gets up from the bed and forwards his hand towards her...

Sanskaar: Come, let's go...!!

Swara: But where are we going...?!!

Sanskaar: Just somewhere...!! Do you trust me...?!!

Swara smiles and holds his hand...