Part 19 : First Day at Work

Swara reaches the Maheshwari Mansion... Standing at the main gate she looks at her wrist watch which shows the time to be exactly 6:55 am...

Swara: Wow Swara... First day of work and five minutes before time... Not a bad start...!! Now let's go and get Mr. Prince Maheshwari up from his beauty sleep...!!

She opens the gate and reaches the main door... She rings the bell and Uttara answers it...

Uttara: (smiling) Hi Swara...!! You here...?? What a pleasant surprise...!!
Swara: I think I was expected here...!! Don't you know...??
Uttara: What...??

"That she will be coming here every morning from now on... ", answers Sujata coming there

Uttara: (surprised) You will be coming here every morning...?? Why...??
Swara: I don't know why but your brother has appointed me as his personal driver or I must say Chauffeur...!!
Uttara: (shocked) What...?? Sanskaar...??

Swara nods her head...

Swara: Where is he...??
Uttara: (shrugs her shoulder) That duffer is still asleep...!! Well at least he did something good... I'm glad that we will be meeting everyday from now on...!! I always wished to have a sister who could take my side when I deal with both my stupid brothers....!!

Swara smiles and then looks at her watch...

Swara: Oh God...!! It's 7:00 am... he will start again if I'll get late...!! I should go...!!
Sujata: All the best...!!
Uttara: Rock it darling...!!
Swara: (smiles) Thanks...!!
Sujata: But you are going to have a hard time as he is a heavy sleeper...!!
Swara: Don't worry I can handle him...!!

She runs towards Sanskaar's room...

------------------------.

Swara reaches near Sanskaar's door and knocks it...!! After waiting for a few seconds and getting no reply she turns the door knob and finds it open...

Swara: Strange...!! Prince Maheshwari sleeps keeping the door open...!!

She enters the room and finds Sanskaar sleeping peacefully... She goes near his bed and chuckles looking at him...!! His lips are a bit apart as he is sleeping... one of his hands resting on his forehead and the other on his chest and all his hairs sticking out in all possible directions...

Swara: (smiling) Well I must say you don't look as handsome while sleeping as you look while you are awake...!! Instead I'll say you look cute...!!

She gives a small laugh and nudges his shoulder...

Swara: Sanskaar... Wake up...!!
Sanskaar: (stirring up a bit) Umm... hmm...!!
Swara: Sanskaar Maheshwari...!! Get up this instant...!! We have to go to college also...!!
Sanskaar: (pulling the blanket over his head) Why do you need to go to the college Mom...??
Swara: Shut up and I'm not your Mom...!!
Sanskaar: (mumbling in his blanket) Then who is it...??
Swara: (pulling off the blanket) You are not so lucky that Queen Elizabeth will come to wake you up...!! Now get up...!!
Sanskaar: (pulling the blanket over him again) Shushh...!! Don't...!!
Swara: Seriously...!! I don't believe this...!!

She picks up a glass kept on the side table... removes his blanket and empties the whole glass of water right on his head... Sanskaar gets up with a jerk and looks at Swara in utter disbelief...

Sanskaar: What the hell did you do just now...??
Swara: (crosses her arms across her chest) Bathed you before anything else to bring out of your dreamland...!!
Sanskaar: But why this...??

He gestures to his entire self which is not in a very appreciable condition right now because of water dripping from everywhere...

Swara: (chuckles) Well... what to do you were not getting up and we will get late for the college if you don't (looks at her watch) get ready in 20 minutes as its already 7:10 am...!! Then you have to do your breakfast also...!! After that we will leave for the college as it's a 20 minutes drive from here...!! Are we clear...??
Sanskaar: Yes Ms. CCPA...!!
Swara: CGPA...??
Sanskaar: C... C... P... A...!!
Swara: Wow...!! Great start for my new job...!! A new nickname early in the morning...!! Now what's this CCPA supposed to mean...??
Sanskaar: Chauffeur Cum Personal Assistant...!!
Swara: Seriously Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: That's not my fault... your designation was too long...!! So I made a short form...!!
Swara: Ughh...!! Unbelievable...!! Never mind... now get ready...!!