Part 25 : THOUSAND FREAKING TWINKLING LIGHTS...!!

Pic credit : To a potential future photographer... My younger brother... ☺

Swara and Sanskaar are sitting in the classroom and their lecture for Electrical Machine is going on...!! A short, portly person in his late fifties adjusting his rimmed glasses scans the classroom looking at each and every student...!! He is Mr. Saxena, their teacher for Electrical Machines...!! Everyone fears him as much as they fear the subject...!!

But for the first time in her academic career Swara couldn't concentrate on the lecture and decides to speak in between the class as she couldn't keep any longer...

Swara: Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: (listening to the teacher) Hmm...!!
Swara: (a bit loudly but not loud enough to disturb the class) Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: (looking at her) I'm not going to tell you Swara...!!
Swara: (whining like a child) But why...?!!
Sanskaar: Hmm... (looks at her and smirks) If I tell you, what will I get in return...??

Swara blinks her eyes continuously and looks at him as if he is speaking in some alien language...

Swara: Huhh...??
Sanskaar: Ughh...!! Forget it...!!
Swara: But why aren't you telling me...?!!
Sanskaar: And why should I tell you...??
Swara: Haww...!! My painting...!! My best friend painted it and I can't even know why you painted me instead of the scenery over there...!!
Sanskaar: I think you haven't looked at it carefully...!! Scenery was there genius...!!

Before Swara could argue any further:

"Ms. Ahuja and Mr. Maheshwari, looks like that you both have something really very important to discuss that you are trying to ignore my lecture. Please be kind enough to tell us also", Mr. Saxena interrupts them...!!

Swara: Sorry Sir...!!
Sanskaar: Yes Sir, she is extremely sorry...!! She promises to keep her mouth shut...!!
Mr. Saxena: You better...!! I don't like to get disturbed...!!

Swara looks at Sanskaar with her mouth open and hits on his leg under the desk...

Sanskaar: Auchh...!! Why did you do that...?!!

Swara wiggles her eyebrow and sticks out her tongue to him to which Sanskaar just smirks...

Sanskaar: (leaning towards her) So, you want to know why did I paint you...??
Swara: Why...??
Sanskaar: Then teach me how to blow a whistle...!!
Swara: What...??
Sanskaar: How to blow a whistle...?!?! You know when we twist our lips and blow air and...
Swara: Shut up Sanskaar...!! I know how to blow a whistle...!! But you want to learn it now...!!
Sanskaar: (grinning widely) Yup...!!
Swara: As in now...!! In the class...?!?!
Sanskaar: Yup...!!
Swara: It's Saxena Sir's class...!! Do you have a death wish...?!?!
Sanskaar: Yes or No...!!
Swara: No...!!
Sanskaar: Then forget about the reason...!! I'm not going to tell you anything...!!
Swara: But...
Sanskaar: Then do it...!!
Swara: Ughh...!! Okay fine...!! But only for once...!!

Sanskaar smiles and nods his head... Swara rolls her lips and blows the whistle hiding under the desk... Everyone turns their heads including Mr. Saxena...

Mr. Saxena: Who was it...??

Everyone looks at Sanskaar who just shrugs his shoulders acting innocently...

Mr. Saxena: Swara...?!!
Swara: What Sir...!! I didn't do that...!! How can I even dare when you have just warned me...?!?!
Mr. Saxena: Hmm...!! Then who did it...?!?!

Everyone looks at each other when Sanskaar's eyes fall on Kavita who is looking as if she is going to tell something... Just then Sanskaar realizes that she has seen Swara...!! Kavita looks at Swara and smirks but as her eyes fall on Sanskaar he gives her a flying kiss and winks at her...!! The moment he does this Kavita forgets whatever she wanted to tell the teacher and keeps smiling to herself like a fool without even realizing that whatever he did was just to distract her and save Swara...