Part 18 : It's a Cab...!!

After few days:

Swara: Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar is again busy playing temple run on his mobile...!! So, he kind of ignores her...

Swara: (a bit frustrated) Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: (still glued on his mobile screen) Hmm...!!
Swara: Are you even listening...??
Sanskaar: I'm listening Swara...!! What is it...??

Swara grabs his mobile and shuts the game...

Sanskaar: God Swara...!! I was just about to break my previous record...!!
Swara: Here I'm talking to you and you are busy with that stupid game of yours...!! What do you even find in it...??
Sanskaar: (leaning closer) Do you really want to know...??
Swara: What do you mean...??
Sanskaar: Honestly... I find the girl in there very hot...!!
Swara: Yeah right...!! What else I must expect from you...!! Leave that... I was saying that the assignment is due in next two days and you were supposed to compile everything we searched on net...!!
Sanskaar: I know that...!!
Swara: So...!!
Sanskaar: So...??
Swara: Stupid...!! I'm asking have you done it or not...!!

Sanskaar smiles and leans to grab his bag... he takes out a file folder and hands it to Swara...

Sanskaar: Just see it and tell me if you need any changes to be done...!! Which I'm pretty sure is not going to happen...!!
Swara: You took a print out also...!! What if we need to do some changes...??
Sanskaar: I know I'm pretty talented and there is hardly any chance for that...!!
Swara: Why are you so full of yourself...??
Sanskaar: (smiles and winks at her) You know the reason babes...!!
Swara: Don't call me that...!!
Sanskaar: Just read the whole thing and let me know if you want any changes...!! (he gets busy with his game again)
Swara: Hmm...!! I'll give it to you tomorrow...!!
Sanskaar: Why tomorrow...?? You can read it today...!! If you want I can stay for a bit after the college...!!
Swara: But I need to go...!! I have to go for driving the cab...!!
Sanskaar: Again the taxi thing...!!
Swara: It's a cab...!!
Sanskaar: Duhh...!! Whatever...!! But why do you ride that thing...?? And you know it's not safe to drive at night...!!
Swara: But I have to do something for a living and the coffee house alone won't serve the purpose...!!
Sanskaar: But...
Swara: It's okay...!! I'll try to read it before the college ends...!! Will that be fine...??
Sanskaar: No, its okay...!! You can return it to me tomorrow...!!
Swara: (smiles) Thanks...!!

—————————.

Sanskaar is passing by the corridor towards the cafeteria for having the lunch when he finds someone talking about Swara... He looks around and finds Sahil talking to Rohit, one of his friends in some empty classroom...

Rohit: Do you really think so...??
Sahil: I'm pretty sure that it's Swara...!!
Rohit: So, you think that Swara was the one who put lemon in your coffee that day...!!
Sahil: This girl is really getting hard to get...!! Every time I think I'm about to get her, the next moment she does something unexpected...!!
Rohit: So, what are you going to do about it...??
Sahil: I want to get a hold of her when she is alone but it's next to impossible at the college...!! Every time that Sanskaar keeps hanging around her...!!
Rohit: (thinks something) I think you can corner her during late evening when she drives the cab...!! You cannot catch her while she is at the coffee house as there are many other people around but...
Sahil: (smirking) But I can hire her cab and ask her to drive to whichever place I want...!! You are a genius man...!!
Rohit: Thanks...!! After all I'm your friend...!!
Sahil: Undoubtedly, the best one...!!
Rohit: Come on... now let's go...!!

Both of them leave the class and Sanskaar comes out of his hiding place...

Sanskaar: (thoughtfully) I really need to do something about this cab thing...!!