Part 15 : Your Dreams are Mine Now...!!

The beginning of the new phase... Phase 2 with the tag-line : "YOUR DREAMS ARE MINE NOW"

----*****----

Swara and Sanskaar are sitting in the class...It's the last class for the day...!! As usual Swara is writing something in her diary and Sanskaar... well being Sanskaar keeps bugging her with his numerous questions which are absolutely making no sense at all...

Sanskaar: What are you writing again in that diary...??
Swara: That's none of your business...!!
Sanskaar: Well... anything and everything that concerns you is my business...!! Are we clear Ms. Tipsy...??
Swara: (glares at him) No...!! And stop calling me that...!!
Sanskaar: Then what should I call you...??

Swara: Why...?? I think I have a name for myself... and if not that then you can call me Ms. Nobody like everyone else does...!!
Sanskaar: (looking straight in her eyes) I'm never going to call you that...!! Because you are definitely not Ms. Nobody...!!
Swara: (shrugs her shoulders and looks away) But everyone thinks I am...!!
Sanskaar: Look at me Swara...!!

She keeps looking away ignoring him...

Sanskaar holds Swara's face and makes her turn towards him...

Swara: What are you doing Sanskaar...?? What if anybody sees us like this...?? They might get a wrong idea...!!

Sanskaar: So...?? Stop worrying about others Swara... and just don't believe what they want you to believe...!! You are definitely not a 'Nobody' as everyone calls you...!! You know who you are...!! I know who you are...!! We don't need anybody else...!!

Swara just keeps looking at him without blinking even for once...

Swara: (slowly) Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: Hmm...!!
Swara: Since when did you become so serious...??
Sanskaar: You think I'm serious...!!

Swara nods her head...

Sanskaar: Alright... then how about we keep a good name for you...!! Just for me to call you...!!
Swara: (confused) As in...??
Sanskaar: As in... Umm...

He thinks for a while when his eyes gets widen and suddenly his trademark mischievous smirk comes back to his lips...

Swara: (noticing the smirk) Oh no...!! This can't be good...!! What exactly are you thinking...??
Sanskaar: (grinning widely) I have got a perfect name for you...!!
Swara: (frowning a bit) What...??
Sanskaar: (almost shouts) My Ms. Incomplete Kiss...!!

Swara instantly keeps her palm on his mouth...

Swara: Shhh...!! What are you doing...?? Nobody is supposed to know that...!!
Sanskaar: Okay I'll not tell anyone... But only on one condition...!!
Swara: Oh no... Not again...!! What condition...??
Sanskaar: I get to call you by that name...!!
Swara: What...!! No...!! It's not funny Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: Who said it was funny...?? So... do we have a deal...?? (forwards his palm towards her)
Swara: No...!! No deal...!!
Sanskaar: Alright then I'm going to tell everyone...

He stands up from his seat...

Swara: (immediately pulls him back holding his hand) Okay... Okay... Fine...!! You can call me with that name... But only when we are alone... and you are not going to tell anyone...!!
Sanskaar: (forwards his hand) So... deal...??

Swara takes a deep breath and holds his hand...

Swara: Deal...!!

Sanskaar: (squeals like a child) I'm loving this name...!! My Ms. Incomplete kiss...!!
Swara: And I really wonder what your mother might have eaten when she was pregnant with you...!!
Sanskaar: (turns towards Swara in excitement) Really, you want to know that...?? I can help you with that...!!
Swara: No thank you...!!