Chapter Six: I'm Going to Meet Matthew

It was Tuesday afternoon. March 5th.

School was ordinary, nothing different. Clare and Katherine tried to talk to me today, but I just walked to my classes with Nick. I couldn't deal with anyone who didn't support me with liking Matt. Nick has been an amazing listener. Whenever I have the urge to talk about Matt's new vines or tweets, he'd be there to hear me. I'm glad I had someone I could trust.

After school, Brandon drove me home. I honestly don't know what's changed in him. He's been extremely nice and he'd take me anywhere I wanted. Maybe it was because he was a senior and he just now realized that he was going to leave in 2 months?

Brandon and I were at Taco Bell and we just finished our food. I still had to finish my Baja Blast, so we just sat in our booth and talked. This was actually nice. I was going to miss this when he's in college..

As we were talking about our Spring Break plans, my phone dinged. I grabbed my phone and saw a notification from twitter.

I opened my phone and screamed. Everyone in Taco Bell stared at me, even Brandon.

He laughed, "What happened? Did Matthew Espinosa make a new vine?" He said as he sarcastically mocked me.

I excitedly shook my head and covered my mouth with my left hand to avoid screaming again. I had my phone in my right hand and I showed it to Brandon. I was literally jumping from my seat.

The tweet that I was screaming at said:

MAGCON TOUR @MAGCONTOUR : We are happy to announce that we will be coming to Nebraska on March 25-27. We understand it is short notice, but we hope there is still a big outcome.

I was literally leaping for joy. I couldn't breathe. Brandon just sat there and witnessed my spaz attack.

Brandon then finally spoke, "Forget our Spring Break plans, you need to go! Then you'll get to meet 'the love of your life.'" He laughed as he said with air quotations.

I calmed down a bit, "Oh my gosh. I get to meet Matthew! But wait...mom would never let me go. She thinks this is all stupid." I said as I faced reality. My face turned to pure disappointment.

Brandon laughed, "Oh Jenni...oh stupid and naive Jenni. Mom never has to know." I stared at him confusingly. "I'll just pay for the tickets with my credit card and then I'll tell Mom that we need some siblings bonding time and that we're going camping."

I have to admit...Brandon had a smart plan. A sneaky plan. But still a smart one.

But then a cloud of guilt went over me, "But what if she finds out? Then she'll ground us for forever and blame you."

Brandon still held his sneaky smirk. "I'm only here for 2 more months. YOLO right?"

I then burst out laughing. My 18 year-old brother just said YOLO. Is that even socially acceptable?! I couldn't contain my laughter. Everyone in Taco Bell stared at me again. They all must think I'm mentally-ill.

Brandon and I quickly grabbed out stuff and walked out of Taco Bell. We hopped into Brandon's Jeep. I pulled out my phone. I went onto magcontour.com and held my hand out in front of Brandon. "Credit card please." I asked and he gave it to me.

"Buy the best package. You deserve it J." Brandon said as he pulled out of the Taco Bell parking a lot.

I stared at him in disbelief. Is this real life, can someone please pinch me? But I then came back to reality and thought about all this. "But wait...who am I going to go with? Clare and Katherine don't know anything about this. Nick is going to be at his grandma's for Spring Break. And I don't want to go by myself."

Brandon laughed, "Hey! So I pay? And I don't get to go?! That doesn't sound right. Plus, I really want to meet that Cameron Dallas guy. You know how many girls would be over me if they knew that I met him?" He smiled as he drove through intersections.

"Oooor, you just have a huge man crush on Cameron Dallas." I laughed and then looked at my phone again. I plugged in all the information.

"2 VIP tickets for MagCon Nebraska." I smiled as I said this. I pressed the CONFIRM button and read the line, 'Your order has been confirmed.'

It was done. I laid my head back. I'm going to MagCon. I'm going to get to meet Matthew Espinosa...holy crap. I'm meeting Matthew Espinosa. This is honestly a dream come true. I finally get to meet my hero.

Brandon then pulled into our driveway. Before I opened the door into the house, Brandon stopped me and grabbed my arm. "Remember...don't tell anything to Mom. Let me come up with everything. Just play along." Brandon said as he swooped in front of me and opened the door. I then followed him into the kitchen.

Then I heard my mom's upset voice, "Brandon Michael Waters. It's 7:14PM. Where have you taken your sister without calling us?!"

I heard my brother come up with an excuse as I slowly crept past my parents and I reached the stairs. I then ran upstairs and into my room. I locked my door and laid on my bed.

I pulled out my phone and got on Twitter. I decided to tweet my excitement.

Jenni Waters @jenniwaterss : I AM GOING TO @MAGCONTOUR . THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. I FINALLY GET TO MEET @TheMattEspinosa :)

Brandon Waters @brandters retweeted.

--

Are you guys liking it so far? Aha. Just wait. There's ton more in store (:

Comment below if you like the pace of this story.

Thank you all for reading. It means a lot. Thank you so much!

Remember some information in this story are false and do not reflect me at all.

(Example: I do not live in Nebraska and I just made up the twitter usernames. Also, the actual MagCon dates/places are different. I just changed it for the sake of the story.)

Matthew Espinosa actually means a lot to me and this fanfiction is a little way to express it! :)

Love you all.

- Jenni. :)