Chapter Eighteen: Taco Bell Meetup

I woke up.

I saw the slight sunlight break through the cracks of my blinds. I slowly got up and got my phone.

What day was it?

March 24th.

It was March 24th.

Today is when the boys are having their meetup at Taco Bell.

The exact same Taco Bell that I go to. The Taco Bell that my friend, the manager Annie, runs and she said that she would let me in and give me some advantages.

The meetup was at 3:00pm.

It was currently 9:00am on a Sunday morning.

Brandon and I went to church the day before so I could be able to spend my whole day relating of/with Magcon.

Katherine was coming over within the next ten minutes to help me decide what to wear. Yes, it is critical because I must look nice when I meet Matthew.

I am going to see them in less than six hours. That is crazy to even think about.

I heard the doorbell ring and I walked towards the door. As I opened the door, I heard Katherine scream, "MAGCON BOYS!"

I was shocked because I was still partially asleep and not fully awake yet.

"Nice to see you too!" I laughed as I motioned her into my house and led her to my room.

Katherine was extra squemish today, but I'm not judging her because I would be too. I mean, who wouldn't right?

"We are meeting them today like how are you not freaking out?!" Katherine says as she nudges me and starts jumping! 

I smile at just the thought of meeting them, "Oh trust me. I am on the inside. I'm like freaking out like you don't even know." I laugh.

Katherine then starts rambling on, "Do you think Aaron will take a selfie with me? Oh my gosh. What if he takes a selfie with me! I'll honestly put that picture as my screensaver forever and put it on my wall!"

"Kat. Kat. Calm down. Remember if we meet them, you have to stay calm. You don't want to freak them out if you start panicking around them. They're just normal people." I smile.

"Except they're famous! And like perfect in every single way! I mean come on, tell me you wouldn't freak out if you got to meet Matthew," said Katherine.

I replied, "I mean, I would freak out in the inside, I would like die to be honest. But I would try to be as cool as possible. I mean, after having normal conversations with him, it'd be pretty weird if I acted like a completely fangirl if I met him. I doubt he would even remember who I am."

Katherine's face turned into disbelief, "Are you kidding me?! The fan who he dms with and flirts with. LIke I doubt he would even FORGET who you are."

I doubted and disagrred, "Nah, I'm not expecting much. I don't think he'll remember me. The conversations we've had are more than enough to last a lifetime. I really just want to meet him in person and just get to talk to him." I smiled.

Katherine smiled and gave me a hug, "D'awwww, you are honestly one of the most dedicated and devoted fans I know. Like you aren't shallow like the rest of them, you're really amazing Jenni. Matthew is lucky to have you as a fan."

I just smiled. I'm just a fan, but I love Matthew for who he really is.

"Well enough chit-chat, let's pick something for you to wear when you meet hhiiiiiimmmmm," Katherine said as she smirked towards me and laughed.