Chapter Twenty-Eight: Matthhhcchuuu Is In Loveeeeeeee

*Matthew's POV (Point of View)*

"Matthew wake up. You have an early flight this morning,. You're going to miss it," I heard my dad say as he came into my room.

"Urrrrggggh," I struggled to get up and get ready. I left my hair down without putting any effort into it. I decided to wear the usually same traveling clothes I always where: sweatpants and my gray sweatshirt. I also of course had to bring my red and blue backpack that I always have with me.

I grabbed my suitcase that I packed the night before. I said goodbye to my mom and Dylan, my older brother. My dad then drove me to the airport where I have been tons of times before. I said goodbye to my dad right before I boarded onto the plane. Once again, I was flying on my own. It was awesome to be able to have my dad with me, but of course he had his own job and he couldn't always be gone being with me.

Right before I boarded the plane, I tweeted:

Matthew Espinosa @TheMattEspinosa: LAAA HERE I COMEE

During the flight, I just watched a movie, slept, and thought a lot. The thought that kept popping in my mind was Jenni. I hadn't spoken to her for about a week because I had been so busy. Recently, my life has been very hectic. I've had meetings on meetings, and my manager and I have been working together to possibly have an around-the-country tour.

I just feel really bad because it's my fault that we haven't talked in a while. Ugh, I'm such a bad boyfriend, and I need to call her when I land at LAX. Hopefully I could squeeze the phone call in before my meeting.

Then shortly after I got off the flight, I saw a driver that was suppose to pick me up from the airport. On our way walking out to the car, a ton of fans had seen my tweet and realized that I was going to be at LAX so about two dozen girls were there waiting for me at the airport. So I made sure I took a picture with every single girl who came up to me. The fans are the reason why I am here where I am today so of course I would go out of my way to make sure I met every single one of them there. After I met everyone at the airport that came to see me, I then met up with Taylor and Aaron. On the car ride on our way to the meeting, I pulled out my phone and decided to call Jenni. I dialed her number and awaited for her to pick up.

"Hey!" I heard Jenni say excitedly.

"Hey babe," I said. "I'm sorry I haven't gotten to call you in awhile. I've just been super busy."

Once I said the word 'babe,' I saw Taylor stop and turn his head at me confusingly.

"It's understandable," Jenni said. "I'm just happy you managed to call me."

"I would always make time for you," I smiled.

"Matthew stop," she said. "I know you can't see me right now, but let's just say I may or may not be blushing."

I laughed and couldn't stop smiling, "Why are you so cute?"

"I know what you are, but what am I?" I heard her laugh. Aw her laugh is so cute.

"Cute," I laughed. "That's what I just said. Wow are you even listening to me?"

Then she continued to tell me about what she has been up to within the last week. I loved how she spoke about everything in her life with a postive and excited attitude.

We were getting closer and closer to our destination so I had to sadly tell her goodbye.

"Hey babe, I have to go now. Ugh another meeting, but I'll most likely call you later tonight," I said.

"That's okay," she said. "Have fun in LA!"

"I will," I smiled.

Then we both hung up the phone. Once I put my phone down, Taylor was immediantly on me.