Chapter Nineteen: THE Matthew Espinosa Knows Who I Am

"Uhmmm...uhmm," I mumbled as I was secretly freaking out on the inside. But then I eventually started to get words out my mouth, "That's me." I smiled, trying to act cool.

"I thought it was you right when you came over to take our order," Matthew laughed as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and awkwardly stood there. He probably recognized me by seeing my face on my twitcon.

I looked down at my feet and twittled my fingers. Why did it have to be this moment for me to be shy?

"Uhm, well did you need something? Your food is almost ready," I said.

He chuckled then showed his white and straight teeth, "I just wanted to come back here and talk to you."

I just had an "awe" moment, except it was actually happening to me. But then my insecurities started kicking in, "Do you mind me asking why you would want to talk to me? I mean, I'm me and you're you."

Matthew took a step closer to me and said, "Exactly. You're you and I'm me. And that's what makes us us. And over the past few weeks, just by talking to you through twitter has brought such a smile to my face."

I playfully shoved Matthew watching him lose his balance a little bit and took a few steps back, "Matthew, stop being so cute." I smiled.

Matthew then chuckled a bit and I noticed he kept smiling. "Well..I guess I have to go back to the guys. But i'll see you in a bit."

I nodded then saw Matthew walk towards me. Then this magical moment happened.

Matthew Espinosa hugged me.

Oh my gosh. Is this real life? Like someone please pinch me. Gosh, I never want to let go of him.

Matthew then pulled back and started walking back to the table. I then turned around and saw Katherine behind me. She obviously saw what just happened so we both started frantically screaming and jumping up and down. It was a major fangirl attack to the max.

The first question Katherine asked, "What just happened?!" She looked like she was about to scream.

"Is this real life? This seems so surreal." I said. It honestly does seem so surreal to me. This feels like a dream. Someone honestly needs to pinch me right now.

Katherine answered, "Well from what I saw, THE Matthew Espinosa knows who YOU are and just hugged YOU. LIke what even."

I looked back at the boys' table and saw Matthew there smiling and waving to his fans from across the table. I said, "He is even more amazing in person."

But then I thought of something that brought me back to reality, "But I'm just a fan."

Katherine looked at me and said, "You never know. Let's just finish serving their food to them first."

We grabbed their orders and brought it out to their table. I set their food on the table and said, "Guys, here's your food. If there's anything else you guys need, just call me." I tried to avoid looking at Matthew. I know I'm just a fan and there is nothing that I can change about that.

I slowly started to walk back towards the back to the kitchen, until I heard Matthew say, "Jenni wait," I stopped and turned around. He got up from his seat and walked towards me as the rest of the boys got up from their seats and got up on the stage. "The guys and I are going on stage right now so you should stick around and watch a bit." He smiled.

"Of course, I'll be right here," I said as I pulled up a chair near the side of the stage.

"Great," Matthew said as he hopped up on stage with so much energy and excitement.