Chapter Seven: 19 Days Until MAGCON

I woke up Wednesday morning happy and joyful. I was going to MagCon. When would I ever dream that this would actually heppen to me?

I got ready for school very quickly actually. I guess I didn't really care about my apperance because I was going to freakin' MagCon!

I grabbed my backpack and headed out my door. I stopped by Brandon's room and saw that he was still sleeping. I slowly walked back into my room and grabbed my airhorn that I kept on my shelf.

I then softly crept back into Brandon's room. I tip-toed to the side of his bed. I then held the airhorn right beside his left ear. I try to extend my arm as far as I could to avoid myself becoming deaf as well. Then at that second, my finger pushed the button on the airhorn. I held it for about three seconds and a extremely loud sound blared from the airhorn.

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD. IT'S 6:52AM. WE GOT SCHOOL!" I screamed as loud as I could then I ran out of his room before he could react in anyway. I ran downstairs to the kitchen where my mother was making Brandon and I's lunch. I hid behind my mother as my brother came downstairs angrily.

Brandon was downstairs shirtless and only in his pajamas pants. I'm assuming he came downstairs right after I woke him up. "MOM! I THINK JENNI JUST MADE ME GO DEAF IN ONE EAR!" Brandon shouted, obviously showing that his ear was partically temporarily damaged.

My mom just look and my brother and smiled. She then laughed, "Honey, that's why you don't sleep in. Lesson learned." My mom then continued to pack our lunches.

Brandon just stood there speechless that my mom didn't come to his defense.

Then I remembered that I still had the airhorn in my hand. I saw my opprotunity and struck. I pulled out my phone and opened up the app Vine. I started to record. I then ran toward Brandon when he was still dazed and blew the airhorn in his face.

"GO GET READY FOR SCHOOOOL! YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES! LET'S GO! CHOP CHOP!" I yelled as loud as I could while recording the entire thing. Brandon just yelped a little and then closed his ears with his hands. I then assumed Brandon just got tired and slowly started walking up the stairs again. I looked at my mother and we both started laughing. But after a minute so, I looked down at my phone and decided to post the Vine. I posted it with the caption of 'The Waters Family's daily routine to get ready for school ;) @Brandon Waters'

After what seemed like fifteen minutes, Brandon was downstairs and ready to go. He grabbed his keys and motioned me to let me know that we were going to leave. I guess he was still tired from his rough awake from his slumber.

We got into the car and he said nothing. He just sleepily looked on the streets. We stopped by Starbucks and he ordered some sort of coffee. But I didn't know which one because they all seemed the same to me. I absolutely hated coffee! The smell. The taste. Just everything.

I just sat quiet in the car because I wasn't sure if Brandon was still mad at me or not...but then he said something that reassured everything.

"So...how many days till that Magcon thing?" Brandon said as he smiled at me and continued to drive. He steered the wheel with his right hand on top of the wheel.

I smiled back at him and then looked back onto the road, "Nineteen days and counting! Nineteen more days until I meet Matthew Espinosa." As I said that, my eyes began to drift into the skies. Whenever I thought about Matthew, I always began to dream what happened if I really did meet him. I always imagined at what I would say to him and how I would react. Would I act like a crazy fangirl or would I be cool and go-with-the-flow?

By the time I could think of anything more, Brandon and I already arrived at school. We both got out of the car and we walked out seperate ways. At home, we would always joke around and talk, but at school, no one ever knows that we're siblings. I don't know why, but it's been like that since Day One a.k.a freshman year.

I walked to my locker like I usually did. As I was walking down the hallways, I saw Katherine, Clare, and Nick right by my locker. I walked up to them, confused as ever, and said, "Guys....is everything okay?"

Katherine was the first one to speak, "Hey Jenni...we've been thinking. We know that you really like this Matthew Espinosa guy."

Then Clare began to talk, "Nick told us everything that you said about Matthew. You seem like you really like him, so we're willing to give him a chance.

Nick just continued to nod his head, supportively, but he continued to say nothing. He just let the girls talk to me.

"Plus he's super cute!" Katherine says as she laughs.

I was overwhelmed. My friends were actually being supportive of my crush on Matthew? Like since when?... I guess Nick told them EVERYTHING I said. I was so happy that I did one group hug with my best friends.

"Thanks guys. You guys are awesome!" I said as I was still in a big hug in the middle of the hallway. I then pulled away and had to slip in one last sentence before we went to class. "But hey guys...Matt's mine." I laughed as I threw my backpack in my locker and grabbed my stuff for First Period.

The rest of the day was amazing. There was no friction between my friends and I. My classes weren't too bad. I hadn't felt this happy in my personal life in forever. In my fangirl life, Matt made me happy everyday. But right now, with my friends, I felt joy.

When I got home, I felt as if this day could not get any better. Brandon took me home and once I came through the door, I heard my mom's voice.

"Jenni, you have some mail. I put it upstairs on your desk." My mom said sweetly.

I didn't hear anything else she said because I was already sprinting up the stairs. All I thought was, did Matthew send me a letter back?! Please be Matthew Espinosa. Please be some sort of reply from Matt. I wished and wished as I took every step of those carpet and raggety stairs.

Once I got to my room, I saw something awaiting on my desk. It was white and a rectangle. It was a letter. As I walked closer and closer to it, I was seeing the object that completely changed my day.

It was a letter, but not from Matthew. It was my letter...and like me, it was broken. But it was missing something that I didn't need.

The letter was missing an extra stamp. A stamp that completely changed my mood.

--

Hope you guys like it :)

And school is starting up again so I'll try to write as soon as I can so please be patient. I'll update ASAP.

I hope yall are enjoying the plot so far. If so, leave your opinions in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

ily - Jenni. :)