♡ 2

This is how we do it.  It's Friday night, and I feel all right The party is here on the West side.  

~ Montell Jordan 1995 

Aaliyah P.O.V 

I stand in the mirror brushing my hair down, I'm still contemplating if I'm going to go to the party or not, at first I was so excited but now I'm just nervous and anxious. I end up brushing my natural hair up into puffs. I put on a little mascara and lipgloss and button my Pajama's up, I was wearing a pair of silky reddish color pajama set. I throw on a pair of tennis shoes and go back in my room waiting on Keith to come pick me up. 

"Liyah."I hear my younger sister's soft voice say from outside the door. 

"Yes, baby girl? Come in" I tell her and she slowly creeps in. 

"When are you coming back home."She asked with a frown. 

"No, later then. 10 why are you okay?"I ask her as I pull her to come sit on my lap. 

"Yeah.. I'm okay it's just.-"

Before Mya could finish her sentence Keith walks in my rooms dressed in a Santa clause onesie. is this nigga serious? 

"Dude, what are you wearing?" I ask trying not to laugh. 

"I'm naughty Santa clause."He explains with a smirk. 

"It's a pajama party, not a costume party." 

"Girl these are my pajamas." He assures me. 

"Anyways..What were you saying Mya? "I ask my little sister.

She looks up at me with sad eyes. I could see that there was something wrong. 

"I'm scared Liyah, I don't want you to leave me please don't go."She pleads looking at me with her big brown eyes. 

"Baby What are you scared of? I'll be home in 4 hours I promise, you can sleep in my room tonight okay."I tell her and she shakes her head. 

"There is nothing to be scared of Mya just stay in here okay? "I assure her and she nods. 

I lay her in my bed tucking her in and kissing her forehead, Keith and I leave the room and I softly close the behind us.

"Keith.. I don't know if I should leave her she looked really shaken up about something. I told her not to watch those scary movies that come on tv."I sigh looking at him. 

He looks at me with understanding eyes, "She'll be fine girly, come on it's time for you to have a little fun." He assures me, easing my anxiety about the situation. 

We both head out the front door and get in his car, Briana was sitting in the front with this lacy red once lingerie type thing, covered by a thin cardigan she had on a Santa hat like Keith. Once I'm in the car, It takes a little while for us to get to Keith's side of town. Once we get to Lukes house I get a little nervous. There so are so many nice cars out in the front, Kids are drinking and dancing to the loud music. We all get out the car and Keith and Briana soon disappear leaving me alone in the huge crowd of people. I look around so confused, not know where to go. After about 15 minutes of me searching around for Keith and Briana, I spot than in a corner making out his hands rubbing all over her. Ew