♡ 21

I don't want to be without you
I don't want to live without you
I don't want to go without you
I don't want to be alone  

~Aaliyah 1999 

Aaliyah P.O.V 

The dress Luke had bought me hugged my curves so tightly clinging to my body like latex but feeling just like silk. The red color complimented my complexion nicely, My hair was neatly pressed out laying just past my shoulders. I had a light shade of red lipstick on and a little mascara. I felt so pretty, but I kinda felt a little revealed in the short tight dress. Luke spent a lot of money on is so it's only right that I wear it. I had on a pair of heels that made me a little taller. I stand outside of the center waiting for Luke to pull up. I hugged myself tightly to keep warm as I waited. I rather wait inside but he insisted that I stand outside. 

After about ten more minutes Lukes care finally pulls up. He honks the horn and I rush over quickly pulling the door open and making my way inside his car. He had his heat on so I instantly warmed up. 

"Fuck baby you looks so beautiful," Luke said as he looked me up and down. His eyes trailing up and down my exposed thighs twice. 

"I love everything the hair, the way the dress fits you the heels.. but.."Luke hesitates and I start to feel self-conscious. 

"But what? "I ask him eager to know what the problem is.

"Don't get me wrong Aaliyah, you're so beautiful for a dark skinned girl, I just don't like the way the red lipstick clashes with your skin."He tells me and my heart fills like it was punched. I slowly look over at him and he had a simple look on his face. 

"Here" He says as he opens his glove box pulling out a brown napkin. 

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I ask him and he raises his eyebrow. 

"What do you think? Wipe the lipstick off," He explains. 

"You're serious?"I question and he nods. My feelings were so hurts. I honestly felt like I looked beautiful, and now I don't. I whip the lipstick off and he smiles at me. 

"Much better baby now you look perfect."He tells me and I don't speak, I just look forward and he starts the car and pulls off. 

 The car ride is silent. Luke looks over at me and cuts his radio on. 

Keith's P.O.V 

I look at myself in my mirror as I fix my tie. I take a breath and fix my collar. I really don't feel like going out tonight, I want to just sit on my couch and watch purple rain, but I owe it to Briana. We haven't done anything together, well nothing meaningful beside her riding me while I think of everything else in the word besides her. I can't deal with the relationship but I can't end it. What will I do when it ends. I'll be alone. I can't hurt her like that either, We've been together since we were in the 10th grade. I can't just end it like that.

I grab my car keys and wallet off my dresser and head out the door into the cold January weather. I get into my car and drive in silence not wanting to hear the music on the radio because all it does is remind me of her. Once I get to Briana's house I don't feel like getting out my car and knocking on the door so I simply blow my horn.