♡ 35

AN: I need to know how you guys feel about the sexual content because I know it makes some people uncomfortable. If a majority of you guys don't like it I can make some changes because a up and coming chapter was going to be very explicit but I don't want to write it that way if it people don't like them lol that all. 

The language in this chapter is pretty bold. 

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

I feel soft kisses on my neck causing me to smile, I dont bother to open my eyes I just giggle a little and push at his chest. 

"Keith that feels nice,"I say and the kisses stop. I slowly open my eyes my vision is blurry for a few seconds but I soon see clearly who's hovering over me. I scream as loud as I can pushing Luke's body off of me and trying to scramble out of the bed. I soon realize I have no clothes on, I can't remember much of last night It was just a weird blur, I went to the senior party, Briana had on my dress and Keith gave me oral in the mens bathroom everything after that is completely hazy. 

"Lay back down Aaliyah."Luke demands. No no no I'm not doing this again tears form in my eyes and my chest tightens. I don't want to do this, I just want Keith, I just want to be in Keiths arms right now with no worries no cares not here with him. Where the fuck am I anyways. I look around the unfamiliar room trying to see if I can get an idea of where I am but I can't. 

"Luke we're not doing this, I do not want to be here take me home now!"I demand and he looks as if he's confused by my words. 

"Excuse me?"He questions and then lets out a little laugh. "I don't think you understand, you're not leaving me again."

"No I don't think you understand, I don't belong to you and I don't want to be with you, you're a liar and I hate you! Keith is going to find me and he's gonna fuck you up!"I scream at him he comes towards me causing me to pull the sheet up over my body. 

"Keith doesn't care about you, God you're so fucking stupid, Keith isn't going to break up with Briana for you if that's what you're thinking. You think he's going to break up with the person carrying his child, for a broke hood bitch like you."Luke spat coldly and I shake my head. I'm not letting him get in my head with his fucking lies. 

"Keith loves me."I yell at him and he laughs. 

"You must have let him fuck you, hu?"Luke says coldly snatching the sheet off of me. "What are you trying to hide I've seen it all before, I'm the first one to touch you and make you come you fucking remember that."He says as he pulls me up by my wrist. 

"Fuck you."I say coldly looking him in his eyes. 

He slaps me across the face, it feels as if he slapped me as hard as he cans but I'm not showing him weakness he's not doing this to me again. I want to break down so bad but I have to be stronger than that. I spit in his face and kick him in his stomach before jumping off the bed making a run for the door. Luke grabs me roughly by my arm pulling me to the ground. 

"You're not going any fucking where!"He says through his teeth as he pulls me down on the carpet and flips me over, his big hands grab my wrist pinning them down above my head as he roughly placed his lips onto mine. I turn my head squirming under him trying to break free, he uses one of his hands to keep my face in places as the other hand holds both my wrist. He pushes his tongue in my mouth and I feel my stomach turning I feel like throwing up. 

"Did you let him fuck you,"Luke says as he holds my face making me look at him.

"Yes."I lie causing his eyes to widen and fill with pure rage. His breathing becomes heavy and he roughly pulls me off the floor tossing me on the bed with all his force. 

"You're a fucking hoe how could you."He spat coldly looking at me with disgust.

"I'm sorry did you think you were the one that was going to take my virginity?"I laugh out. I want to hurt him I want to him just as bad as he has hurt me. 

"Don't say another word or I-"He starts to say but I cut him off. 

"He fucked me so many time, so good so deep-"Luke's hands wrap around my neck and he squeezes as hard as he can, I can feel myself becoming light headed as he chokes me, I started to panic as his grip gets tighter and tighter but he soon lets me go. 

"Shut the fuck up."He says coldly "Now sit up."He instructs but I don't listen causing him to grab my hair and pulling me up. 

"Now you're going to suck my dick."He says and I look at him as if he's insane which he is. 

He grabs my jaw pinching my cheeks prying them open as he unbuckles his pants and pulls out his length. He pinches my cheeks hard as he places it into my mouth and then letting go of my cheeks. I then bring my teeth down biting him as hard as I can causing him to scream out in pain falling onto the ground.

Keith's P.O.V 

I feel nothing but anger as I walk around outside the club calling out and searching for Aaliyah, Briana stands with her arms crossed rolling her eyes, and it really pisses me off.  

"I swear I'll fucking kill Luke when I find him I know he has her," I say and Briana huffs. 

"Why does it fucking matter, fuck her"Briana whines and I look at her, she sighs cocking her head to the side. The look in her eyes makes me feel wierd, I just stare at her for a seond and she quickly looks away from me. The way she looks away from me makes me know, She's lying and she knows something. She looks guilty, I've never even seen her look guilty or as if she hiding something until now. 

"Come here,"I tell her and she turns her head and slowly walks over to me. 

I grab her face moving it close to mine and she leans closer to my lips thinking I'm going to kiss her

"Where the fuck is he and where did he take her." I say coldly looking her dead in her eyes. 

"Wh-What are you talking about."She stutters and my blood boils. 

"You're a vile bitch and I'm not playing this game with you, where the fuck are they!"I snap at her. 

Updating again tomorrow night guys.... well its 2am here so yeah lol I hope you enjoyed, things are getting intense this isnt edited so excuse my mistakes please ~Lisa