♡ 22

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

The food was really good. I finished way before Luke did, I ended up watching him cut his steak so slowly and chew his food like an old person. Once he finally finishes his food he asking for more to drink and then he pays for the food. 

"It's getting pretty late Luke don't you think we should get going?" I ask him and look looks at me with an annoyed expression. 

"I already told you you're not going back there," He says simply and I sigh. 

"Luke-"I begin to say but he quickly cuts me off. 

"Can you please not piss me off tonight. I'm in such a good mood and you complaining and shit is really going to fucking bug me. I brought you a brand new dress, new shoes, I just want to have a good time without you trying to rush everything, "He snaps and I stay silent. 

"Now I want to take you somewhere so that we can have fun okay?" He says and I nod. 

Luke and I leave the restaurant and anxiety was building in my chest as I thought about the trouble I was going to be in for skipping curfew. We end up at a bowling ally. I definitely am not dressed for bowling but this is what he wanted to do. 

When we go inside he buys us both a pair of bowling shoes and socks. He pays for two rounds and we are assigned a lane. 

Keith's P.O.V 

I ended up getting a to go container for my food because I really wasn't hungry. I wasn't feeling as sad as I've usually been feeling, and I know it's because of the kiss. Her lips were so soft and sweet. I miss her so much. I just want to sit on my bed with her like old time and listen to her talk about music and books she has read and the way she always scrunched her face up at me when I tell her about the rappers I like. We both either really like a singer or rapper or we're either arguing about why that rapper or singer is garbage. There is no in between. We have similar music taste though, Micheal Jackson, Prince, Tupac, BBD, Jodeci, Envouge, Bobby Brown. artist like that. She loses me when it comes to like that rock music stuff. She listens to a band called Nirvana, and she's obsessed with the lead singer Kurt Cobain. For some reason she thinks he's so gorgeous. I don't get it, and I really don't like the music. 

I miss those days though. Us laying across the bed eating popcorn and watching action movies from the 80's. She doesn't really like action films but she watches them for my sake, I watch romantic comedies for her. She's obsessed with so many celebrities. She is completely in love with Eddie Murphy we have seen coming to America over a million times. 

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

I sit on Lukes bed trying to keep my calm as like uses a knife to cut my band off. It was already pass 12 and the alarm was going crazy. 

"There got it,"Luke says as he finally gets the brace off, he roughly throws it on the ground and stomps on it until the alarm stops. 

"Okay now I'm going to get rid of it and we can leave."Luke says and I just stare at him. I was completely shocked and didn't know what to say. 

"Quickly get your things together so we can leave before they come looking for you."Luke demands and I slowly get up grabbing my things and placing them in a bag he had handed me. 

"Luke,"I hear the familiar sound of his mothers voice as she slowly pushes the door open. 

"Yes mom?"He questions annoyance clear in his voice. 

"Uh sweety please don't forget to take your medicine tonight okay, I'm not trying to boss you around or anything Just remember to take you pills."She says in a sweet voice and I become a little confused I didn't know he takes medicine. What kind of pills. 

"I won't forget damn,"He snaps and his mom just walks out the room without saying anything to him. He is always so mean to her, but she treats him like a king and I hate that. He doesn't have to be such an asshole to her. 

"Luke.. what kind of medicine is she talking about."I ask him and he swiftly turns his head looking at me.. 

"I- i'm sorry I-"I begin to speak trying to calm him down but he cuts me off. 

"I get bad headaches so I have to take them every night,"He shrugs his shoulders. 

"Let go.."

...................................

We end up at this extremely fancy hotel far from where he stays. The hotel was so beautiful and nice but at this point, I'm kinda terrified of what he's thinking. He acts so irrational and compulsive. This was literally a three-hour drive it's now 4 am and he's pacing back and forth in the room. I thought I missed him now I'm realizing that I don't miss him. I don't want to be here. 

I'm really starting to realize that I miss Keith. I miss him so much. I miss our friendship and I miss his presence. The kiss that we shared tonight was amazing and I miss the way his lips feel on mine. I miss the way he looks at me and laughs at me and listens to my endless and random rants. I just.. Miss him. 

Luke scratches his head as he walks back and forth talking low to himself. 

"They're trying to come and take you for me and I'm not letting that happen."Luke says loudly looking at me. "They are not taking you from me again Aaliyah."

I don't speak I just look at him. 

"You love me right."He says his voice coming out shaky, I'm so lost for words I just stare at him. 

"You love me right!"Luke shouts. 

"Y-yes I love you."I stutter. 

"Tell me you won't let them take you away from me again."He says as he fidgets with his fingers and walks back and forth. 

"I-" I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"Tell me Aaliyah."He pleads. and I let out a breath. 

"I won't let them take me away from you again Luke."I choke out and he walks over to me pushing his lips right onto mind. 

I didn't like the feeling I had in my stomach as he kissed me I don't want to be here. 

Okay hey my people. You guys are so damn awesome and I love you allllllll, but you might be a little mad at me. I might be updating a little slow because I'm putting on a play at my school and that's going to take up so much of my time, but don't worry I have my next few chapters perfectly planned out and plotted so when I do update it's going to be popppppinnnn. But if you guys wanna see the journey of me directing and putting on my play subscribe to my youtube channel at daddy appreication I will be vlogging it all ~Lisa 

this chapter is not edited at all i'm sorry for any errors guys.