♡ 7

I like the way You kiss me when we're playing the kissing game I like the way You keep me looking forward to another day  

~ Hi-Five 1991

December/29/1992 

Aaliyah P.O.V

The bright rays of the sun, shine through my window causing my eyes to squint as I quickly pull my cover over my head. My Prince C.D was playing softly, it's what I've been using to go to sleep lately. I miss Mya so much and I just hope she's okay. All I want to do is sleep. I feel no motivation for anything at all I even called off of work and that's something I never do unless I absolutely have to. I snuggle deeper into my bed and start to drift back to sleep. The sound of my room door swinging open jolts me up. I quickly turn my head and see Keith standing there with a big bag of my favorite candy gummy worms.

"I haven't seen you in a few days you can't just sleep your life away. Mya is in a safe place okay? Everything will get worked out and she'll come home, but you can't keep calling off work you'll never have money."He tells me as he walks over and sits on my bed. I don't speak I just lay there and roll over. 

"Get up Liyah for real, go wash your face and brush your teeth,"Keith demands but I don't budge. I really don't want to do this today. I don't feel like being bothered by him or anybody else. 

"Get the fuck up Aliyah."He snaps as he roughly pulls me out of the bed. causing me to groan, not today. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you, I've never seen you act like such a lazy bum before snap out of the shit for real go get your shit together,"He yells at me. I'm a bit shocked for a second it's the second time Keith has ever snapped on me about anything and I'm definitely not used to it. I look at him and he looks completely fed up and annoyed. I get up and walk out the room straight into the bathroom. I looked so terrible my hair was standing up on the top of my head and I looked like I haven't slept in years although I've been sleeping all day long. I turn on the water and splash the freezing cold liquid on my face, I had just enough to get the water back on but not enough to get the heat on. I finished washing my face and then I brush my teeth. I felt a little better now that my face was feeling fresh. I walked back into the room and Keith was sitting on my bed. 

"I'm sorry for snapping on you like that I know you're going through a lot,"Keith sighs. 

"No you're right I can't mope around all day I'm glad you came and got me out of bed,"I tell him and he nods. I walk over to my bed and I sit next to him. 

"Are these for me?"I smirk looking down at the candy he was holding in his hand. 

"Yeah, actually they are,"He smiles passing me the bag. 

 "Liyah I have to ask you something,"he says his voice is soft and his jaws clench. 

"Yeah?"

"Why.. why didn't you tell me what he did to you when you were little" He ask me and I freeze. The thought of what happened to me when I was younger always makes my stomach turn. I can picture is clammy hands rubbing up my skin, the look in his eyes are what scared me the most the way he looked at me and held me down. I remember his disgusting breath fanning over me as he rubbed his hands all over me, rubbing my chest but I had no type of breast at that age. he touched my private areas and kissed my lips the memory made tears run down my face and my chest tightened up. I was 5 years old when he first started touching me. It didn't stop until I was 8 I tried telling my mom but she was never conscious enough to hear what I was trying to tell her. When all that finally stopped my mom soon started letting men touch me for drugs I remember the nasty men telling me that was too dark, but they still wanted to touch me. That lasted for a year, my mom doesn't even acknowledge that it even happened. 

Soon the tears were rolling down my face none stop.

"Liyah, what's wrong I'm sorry I  didn't mean to make you cry," he says as he wraps his arms around me.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't know what to say... I didn't know how to tell you, I could barely tell my mom," I cried. "and It wasn't just him,"

I could feel the clammy hands of all the men who have hurt me running all over my body causing me to cry harder. The memories were so vivid in my mind. 

"Aaliyah, I'm here with you girly don't cry," Keith says as he tightly hugged me. His warm touch calmed me down and eased the pain I sunk down into his shirt breathing in his scent. The warmth of his touch mad me feel good I didn't want him to let go.

"Please don't let me go,"I say without thinking the words just slipped right out. 

"I won't,"Keith said as he pulled me closer.

I felt so safe and secure in his arms.

"I got you Liyah, nobody is gonna ever hurt you again," he assures me.

I look up at him and he wipes my tears. His eyes don't leave mine as his arms were still wrapped tightly around me. I couldn't look away from his stare my heartbeat was increasing.

Without warning Keith's face leans down to mine and his lips were placed onto my lips. My entire body ignited feeling hot as his lips moved on top of mine, my lips moved with his and I couldn't breathe.  My body tingled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He deepens the kiss slowly pushes his tongue into my mouth, our tongues moved in a perfect rhythm, I didn't want it to end but Keith pulls away. I've never felt this way before a million butterflies were moving around in my stomach and my entire body tingled. 

Keith parted his lips to speak but no words came out he just looked at me as he caught his breath. Something takes over my body as I push my lips back onto his climbing on his lap, he is caught off guard but holds me tightly. he lays back on the bed as we continue to kiss.Keith's hands move down my back and grips a hold of my ass. 

I feel a vibration go off from keiths pants and he removes his hands from my butt and reaches inside his pocket pulling out his pager. 

"Fuck, um Aaliyah I have to go,"Keith says a look of guilt so visual on his face. Right away I knew who had paged him. A hint of embarrasent waves over me and I immediantly climb off of Keith what is wrong with me. I was so desprate to feel wanted that I kissed my bestfriend knowing he has a girlfriend. 

"I-I'm so sorry,"I tell him and he looks lost for words. 

"I'm .. I'm gonna go now Keith says,"His voice coming out soft, as he walks out the door. 

I feel a pain in my chest that I can't explain when he leaves as tears run down my face. I feel like the only thing I've been doing latley is failing at everything and crying. 

I pull my pants off and lay in the bed pulling the cover over my head I'm never leaving this bed.