♡ 18

The Needle tears a hole the old familiar sting 

try to kill it all away but I remember everything 

~ Nine Inch Nails 1995 

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Yes mommy?" I say as I slowly walk into her room. She was sitting on her bed, two strange men sitting next to her. I fiddle with the ears of my stuffed bunny as I stand there. 

"I need you to do something for mommy okay?" She says softly and I nod my head. 

"What is it mommy?"I question. 

"These nice men are going to play a little game with you, and I need for you to be mommy's big girl and do what they want okay"My mom explains to me and I smile a little I liked games, mommy hasn't been home in a bunch of days and playing a game with her and her friends will be fun. 

"I'm going to be right out here okay baby be a good girl and play like they want." She tells me and I soon become very confused. Why is mommy leaving me? Why isn't mommy playing the game too? 

Before I could ask her she walks out of the room and out and into the living room. 

Both men look at me and it makes me feel weird. I didn't like the feeling not at all. My stomach started to hurt really bad and I was getting very scared. 

"Mommy I don't want to play this game,"I say as I slowly walk away but one of the men grab me. He had big cold hands that didn't smell nice as he covered my mouth. He was way bigger than, I tried getting away I didn't understand the game. He throws me on the bed and I let out a scream. I didn't like this at all. This isn't like the games I play at school. The big man who put me on the bed roughly snatches off my pajama pants and I scream as loud as I can. The other man lets out a laugh and that made me cry. I don't think this game is fun or fair. 

"Make that little black bitch shut up,"The laughing man says. I don't like those words. Those words are not fun. The man places his hands on my mouth again and his cold nasty feeling hands rub all over my body and places that I know shouldn't be touched. 

I let out muffled screams and cries for my mommy but she didn't hear me, It felt like they played their game forever, The laughing man put a nasty sticky liquid in my mouth after they finished touching me and it made me want to throw up. Once they let me go I jumped up and ran out of the room without even grabbing my pants. I screamed for my mommy searching the house but I couldn't find her anywhere. 

"Mommy"I scream and cry as I run throughout the house. I stop running when I am tripped over something. I look down to see what I had fell on. I let out a scream when I see my mom laying on the floor with a needle in her arm. She was dead. 

"Mommy,"I scream and drop on the floor rubbing her cold body. I cry and cry screaming for her. 

"Aaliyah wake up, it's just a dream" I hear Keith's voice say as he shakes my body.  My eyes shoot open and I look around the room. 

It was just a dream..It just felt so real. I haven't had that dream in such a long time. I used to have it every day for years when I was a little girl after the night that happened to me. This time the dream was a little different though. My mom was dead this time. Usually I could never find her in the dream, but I found her this time. Just like I found her this morning.  

"Are you okay Liyah?"Keith ask and I nod my head, he looks at me with so much concern and it makes me feel embarrassed. 

"Do you want some water or something?"He asks me and I shake my head. He leans over and places his warm lips to my forehead. 

"It's okay Liyah,"He assures me and I just lay back down in his bed. 

A loud knock is heard at the door and my stomach drops for some reason I have a feeling that I know exactly who it is.  

Keith's P.O.V 

I don't bother to go to the door because I know my mom is still up in the living room watching tv so I'll let her answer it. I look at Aaliyah and she looks nervous. 

"Liyah what's wrong?"I ask her and she sits back up in the bed. 

"Move out my fucking way!"I hear Luke voice say and I automatically jump up rushing out of my room. My mom was trying to push the door close while luke stands in the way trying to push his way in. "I know she's in here "He shouts.  

I rush over to them and my mom screams backing away from the door luke makes his way into the house pointing a gun at her. 

"What the fuck man,"I shout and he points the gun at me. 

"You have five seconds to tell Aaliyah to come on or I'm shooting you."He says looking me dead in my eyes but I don't flinch, I'm not scared of him. 

"Well you're going to have to shoot be then because you're not taking her,"I spat at him. 

"You know what how about I shoot her then,"He says pointing the gun at my mom and she screams. 

My mom looked so scared and that made me so mad, he comes in my house with this bullshit. I know he's not going to shoot her he doesn't have the fucking guts, but my mom seems to think he will shoot her so I give in. 

"She's in the room," I said coldly and he rushes over to the room my mom's breathing is heavy so I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her. 

"Mommy calm down it's going to be okay,"I assure her.

Aaliyah P.O.V 

Luke rushes into the room without hesitation he grabs me, pulling me harsly by my arms as he drags me out of the room and out of the hosue. Within seconds I'm thrown in his car and he pulls off. 

"Why the fuck are you over here Aaliyah?"He questions as he zooms down the road. 

"Luke my mom died."I tell him and he looks over at me. 

"So that's why you're over there"He asked and I nod. 

"That makes no fucking sense I'm your boyfriend not him you didn't call me," He snaps. 

"Luke I was in shock he was the first perosn's number that came to my head."I explain to him. 

"I don't give a fuck Aaliyah, Why do you even care that she died, didn't you tell me she was a crackhead?"He says cruley and I don't know how to respond so I stay quiet. 

"Aaliyah I swear if you leave again without telling me I'm going to fuck you up,"He snaps.

"Do you even care that my mom died,"I say softly looking over at him. 

"No, I don't care why should I? You shouldn't care either, she was just a hoodrat crack head and if you keep it up youre going to be just like her,"

I look at him with disbelief mt heart was shattering. 

"Let me out of the car Luke,"I demand and he looks over at me. 

"Shut the fuck up,"He tells me as he shoves his gun in my face. 

The sight of the gun in my face frightens me and I just stop talking. He hells and curses at me the entire drive calling me all out of my name, he finally stops when we get to his house. 

Hey guys. I'm updating tomorrow and twice this weekend. thanks so much for reading. Please remember to vote and comment. I'm sorry it was short I really am I just like have a vison in my head on how to end the chapters.  I know this chapter may kinda be stupid lmao.. well nah I wouldn't say it was stupid it  was important, I promise things will be realistic !!! ~Lisa (I didn't edit this chapter so please forgive my grammar errors. )