♡ 36

Keith's P.O.V 

My rage was high as Briana pleads to me while I drive down the road. I can't believe they went to this length just to keep Aaliyah and I away from each other. My adrenalin runs high as I think about my fist clashing with Luke's face. I speed down the road, running three red lights not giving a fuck about the tickets I'll be receiving. 

"Keith I'm so sorry, please listen to me its just that I love you s-"Briana pleads frantically but I cut her off. 

"Shut the fuck up. After I go get Liyah were done, don't you even come near us after this."I yell at her and she becomes silent. I make a sharp turn, speeding down her street. I can't believe any of this is happening. If he has even laid one fucking finger on Aaliyah, I swear I'll fucking kill him.

I jump out of the car slamming the door and Briana runs behind me. 

"Open the door," I demand and she frantically pulls her keys out of her purse unlocking the door and pushing it open. The sight in front of me sends me over the edge as I watch him, his body straddled on top of her and his hands wrapped around her neck. 

I black out, I don't even know if I walked over or ran over to him as my Tim smashes against his face, he immediately falls to the ground and my foot doesn't stop connecting with his face, blood beings to gush out of his mouth and nose but that doesn't stop me. Briana screams and begs for me to stop, but she doesn't even understand how lucky she is right now, I'm not a vile human being but if I was my shoe would be coming across her face as well. 

Once his body is completely still I stop my assault. His face is covered with blood as he looks at me, his breathing is shallow and low. 

Aaliyah laid with a sheet wrapped around her body. Her breathing is heavy and her eyes can barely stay open, I quickly go over to her kneeling down in front of her body.

"Liyah get up baby."I plead as I lift her upper body up.

"Keith."She says hee voice full of confusion as she looks up at me. 

***************** 

April, 15/ 1993 

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

My head is heavy so heavy and this light is shining too bright through the window, It feels as if I'm floating. I can barely open my eyes so I just keep them closed. I hear what sounds like the road and the ocean. I want to open my eyes to see where I'm at and what's going on but I can't it hurts too much. 

The last how many ever hours that have passed rush into my mind like a daze. Everything seems so unreal and dream like. I don't remember much at all, the last memory in my mind is Luke's hands on my neck and Keith's face. 

Keith.. 

This must have all been a big dream. Nothing makes sense, it takes seconds maybe minutes for my mind to stop racing and for my eyes to finally open. I blink a few times my vision is blurry but after a few seconds becomes clear. I turn my head and I see Keith driving. He had on a black T-shirt and plain jeans. I just look at him for a while trying to understand what's going on. I open my mouth to speak but words won't come out. I just look at him waiting for him to say something but he just keep his eyes forward as he drives the car. 

He looks so peaceful and beautiful his mahogany skin glowing from the sunlight coming throw the window, he looked focused and determined. I just watch him wanting to tell him he looks so perfect but I can't speak. After a few moments Keith turns his head and looks at me, A smile creeps on his face as he looks down at me placing his hand on my face.