♡ 14

Falling for you and I just can't help myself baby, I'm falling

Montell Jordan ~ 1996

Luke P.O.V

I sit on my bed reading through Keith's corny ass journal, It seems like the only thing he writes about is Aaliyah, like damn if you felt that deeply about her you should have been told her, but It's to late for that now. I close the book and throw it on the side of my bed.

My pager buzzes on my dresses and I quickly reach over grabbing, Bri's number flashes across. I walk out into the living room sitting on the couch and picking up the phone dialing her number.

"Yo wassup,"I say as Briana picks up the phone.

"How is everything going with you and Aaliyah?"She asked me and for some reason I feel weird from the mention of her name.

"It's going fine, but don't think I need Keith's Journal anymore because the other stuff he has in there about her is real personal and it would sound weird and random if I say it to her." I explain.

"Well keep it because Keith is going crazy looking for it and I don't want him writing in it anymore, all he does is write about that bitch and that shit is hella fruity," Briana says and I laugh.

"I told you ya boy be on some fruity shit,"I laugh.

"Don't talk about my nigga Luke,"She says causing me to laugh even harder.

"Whatever girl,"

"Anyways did you and Aaliyah fuck yet."Aaliyah questions.

"Nah, man she doesn't want to have sex yet, I've finger fucked her a few times and she sucked my dick but that's about it,"I sigh and she laughs.

"Are you serious? You two have been dating for damn near three weeks now, Keith and I fucked after out first week of dating."She tells me.

"Well you're a whore so that's not hard to believe."I laugh and I hear her gasp on the other side of the line.

"I'm not a whore! "She snaps causing me to laugh harder.

"Yeah, but you fucked me at My pajama party when Keith took Aaliyah home, and I'm his home boy so that kinda makes you a hoe."I tell her and she's silent.

"Let's not talk about that okay,"She says her tone low and I shake my head.

"So when do you think you and her will fuck?"Briana ask and I don't really know the answer to the question. My mind wonders as I think about Aaliyah's soft brown skin on top of mine, her curly hair a mess on top of her head as she bounces up and down on me while I grip her small perky breast. I feel myself growing hard as I think about her.

I don't know what has been going on with me lately but ever since what happened the other week my feelings for her have changed. I've never felt like this just because of a girl giving me head. Briana is saying something on the other end of the phone but I wasn't really paying attention, I hang up the phone getting up and walking into my room. I need to get Aaliyah off my mind but I can't with my dick hard as fuck from the simple thought of her riding me. The memory of her mouth wrapped around me causes me ache. I can't help but to pull my pants and boxers down wrapping my hang around myself, Her name slips out of my mouth as I rub myself. It doesn't take me long to finish spilling out all over my shiny wooden bedroom floor.

Keith's P.O.V

I sit down on my bed completely frustrated and defeated. I literally destroyed the entire house looking for my Journal and it was nowhere to be found. I don't know how I lost it, it's usually always put up safe. I felt myself getting emotional, I wrote so much about her in my journal, so many deep thoughts that I would never want anyone to read. I can't believe I misplaced it. I had so many drawings and sketches of her. So many poems I've written about her and to her. I try to calm myself down, I know it will come up somewhere it couldn't have just disappeared.