♡ 15

Don't leave me in all this pain don't leave me out in the rain come back and bring back my smile
come and take these tears away  

~Toni Braxton 1992 

Aaliyah P.O.V

My naked body lays on top of Luke's as he runs his fingers through my straightened hair. His breathing is slow and easy as we lay there not saying a word. 

"Aaliyah I have a question, "Luke say's to me 

"Yes Luke,"I question. 

Luke and I have been spending most of our days like this, Just laying around enjoying each others company, I haven't been home or to school in at least a week in a half. I feel like Luke may just be my soul mate. I want to give my all to him, I've been thinking about giving him my virginity. I'm just so scared. 

"Have you ever been sexual with Keith, "Luke ask me and I'm taken back by his question. 

"No, no me and Keith have never done anything. I haven't done anything sexual with anyone but you," I tell him. 

"Really."He says and I nod. 

"Good I don't want anyone touching you but me," He tells me as he rubs his hand up and down my leg. 

"Why did you ask me that Luke," I ask him curiously. 

"Because it seems like you guys had a thing, well it seems like you used to like him or something, "Luke says. "Did you use to like him?"He questions and I'm silent, I don't know if I should be honestly or not because I don't want to upset him. 

"You know I'm real close to Keith and the shit he say's about you is really fucked up so I hope you don't have feelings for him, "Luke says and I sit up looking at him. 

"What do you mean, What had he said about me?" I asked him. 

"He said he would never date a girl like you, a dark skinned hood rat leaving in the projects,"Luke said softly and my heart drops from his words. I look up at him he gave me a sympathetic look. 

"He really said that?"I asked my heart hurting as the thought of those words leaving his mouth run around in my mind. 

"Yeah, but fuck that nigga anyways you got me baby,"Luke says placing his lips on my forehead. 

I don't say anything the thought of Keith saying that about me just hurts so bad. 

"All you need is me you understand that?" He says his tone stern as he looks at me. My emotions were all over the place and I couldn't think straight or even speak. I feel a tight pull at my hair as Luke grips it pulling my head back. 

"All you need is me you got that, "He says breathing into my ear his grip becoming tighter and tighter. 

"Luke you're hurting me,"I tell him through my teeth as I try to get out of his grip. 

"Do you understand me, "He says looking me dead in my eyes his grip not getting any looser. 

"Yes Luke,"I say and he roughly pushes his lips onto mine. He lets go of my hair and his hands move to my thighs as he roughly pushes them open. His hands are not gentle like the first few time he touched me. His hands roughly run over my sensitive are, I didn't like the feeling his harsh touch reminds me of when I was a little girl. He looks at me in the eyes as he touches me and I open my mouth to speak but he covers it with his hands. 

"You're mine, "He says as he pins my hands down with one of his hands. His big hands wrapped tightly around my small wrist. 

I want to speak his hand still pressed on top my lips. Luke lift himself up hovering over me. 

"I want all of you baby, "He says as he grabs a hold of his length. "baby I want to fuck you so bad,"He groans as he pushes my legs open further. I try getting out of his grip but I cant', my mind was racing. I look at him with pleading eyes hoping her would let me go but he didn't. I could feel tears streaming down my face and my heart was beating a million miles a minute. 

Lukes room door pushes open causing him to quickly turn his head to see who it was. His mother stands there in the door way a completely shocked look on her face.

"Get the hell out,"He screams as he lets me go pointing at the door. I quickly slide from under his body grabbing the sheet off the bed wrapping it around my body Lukes mom leaves the room quickly pulling the door close and I scramble to the ground looking for my clothes, I find my underwear slipping them on and search more for my other clothes. 

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, "Luke snaps as he jumps off the bed grabbing a hold of my wrist. 

 "Luke I want to go home,"I tell him sternly tears rolling down my face. 

"You're not going anywhere, you got that, you're my girl you're staying here with me, this is your place now, what you wanna go back to the fucking hood, with no hot water no food, what are you stupid!"He yells in my face causing me to cry harder, I couldn't breathe I didn't understand why he was acting so different why he was yelling at me so much. 

"Why are you fucking crying," Luke snaps as he roughly wips the tears off my face.

"I love you Aaliyah, I fucking love you," Luke says and my heart stops. 

"Really,"I ask him looking into his eyes seraching desperately to see the truth behind his words. 

"Yes I love you."He says again this time letting go of my wrist and gripping my waist pulling me in closer. 

"I love you too,"I say letting out a breath as I push my lips onto his. The words fill my heart I was so needy to hear that from his to finally hear those words from him. It makes me realize why he's acting so different. He loves me and he doesn't want anyone taking me away. No one will take him away from me. Not that I know Keith's true feelings about me all I care about now is Luke. 

Another short chapter I know but the next chapter will be longer I promise these chapters and moment with Luke and Aaliyah are so important. I need you guys to get a better understanding of Luke I need you guys to understand his character and his feelings for Aaliyah. I promise I'm not turning this into the Luke and Aaliyah story. In time you guys will understand, thanks for much for reading I really hope I'm not confusing you guys. I know some of these chapter have tall like "what the actual fuck" But this isnt like most of those cliche as fanfics some of yall are used to. ~Lisa  PS this chaper is not edited yet so there may be grammer erros I'm sorry.