♡ 39

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Keith wake up," I say as I slide my still clothless body on top of his, straddling him. I slept so wonderfully and waking up seeing his beautiful sleeping face put me in such an amazing mood. 

"Baby what are you doing,"He groans as he slowly opens his eyes. A small smile creeps on his face as he looks up at me. "Mhh, you're so fine."He says his voice coming out sleepy and sexy causing me to smile. 

"I have to leave soon, so I just want to give you kisses before I go,"I giggle and he smirks at me. 

"You're so adorable."He lays as he pulls my body down to kiss his lips. 

"You just want to give me kisses?"He asked with a little smirk and a raise of his eyebrows.

"You trying to get jiggy with it?" He laughs and I playfully hit his chest. 

"stop it." I laugh, he gentally pushes me off his body  and lays me on the bed. He lift my legs up and slowly spreads them open. 

He gets on his knees infront of me and I tug at his boxers bringing them sligtly down. He looks down at me giving me a devilish grin as he begins to slowly slide inside of me, he lets out a breath and moves in a steady slow pace causing a little moan to escape my mouth. 

"Nope, no no no." I hear the sound of Mrs.Powers say from behind the room door. Keith freezes and looks down at me with wild eyes. 

"I don't know what you call yourselves doing in there but stop in right now, I washed and dried your clothes Aaliyah, they're on the dresser in Keith's room, I will not be walking in there again to find you both half naked and asleep, and I hope you guys used a condom!"Mrs.Powers lectures from outside the door. 

Keith bits down on his bottom lip and continues to push, looking down at me.

"Stop it Keith you heard her."I laugh as I push him back and climbing out of the bed. 

I grab my panties off the dresses and slide them on. 

"Cute butt,"He laughs and I turn my head to look at him raising my brow. 

"Stop being a perv," I laugh at him as I slide my shirt over my head. 

"You started it."

"Get dress so you can take me back to the center,"I tell him, causing him to hesitantly rolls out of the bed. He throws on a pair of sweats and a random t shirt. We both walk out of the room and Keith's mom stares at us with an unaproving scowl. 

"Okay I get it you guys are together now but, I will not tolerate this sex thing expecially not in my house." She says as she pulls me away from keith as he tries to place his lips to my neck. "Stop it." 

"I made breakfast now go sit at the table and eat." She tells us and we both oblige doing as were told. 

Luke P.O.V 

I don't know how long I've been sitting in this car thinking as my mind races. I rub my hand over my busted lip and crindge as I think about Keith's foot connecting with my jaw. The vision of him taking  my love away from me runs vividly in my mind as I stare down at my hand gun. 

I place the cold weapon to my head and take a breath. I shiver at th feeling of the medle on my skin. I soon remove it and place it into the glove box starting my car. 

This is my last and final attempt to retrive my girl. 

I drive down the rainy road trying to keep my mind clear as I think about my next and final move. I look behind me at the rotting body sitting on my back seat. Briana's eyes stare at me coldly not blinking the blood still dripping out the side of her mouth.