♡ 34

AN: Look out for frequent POV changes. 

Keith's P.O.V 

I want my head in between Aaliyah's thighs again. I want to hear the sound of her moans as I make her feel good. I've never even done that before but that was the first thing that came to my mind as I looked at her in that dress. I think the sounds of her moans are the sweetest sounds I've ever heard in the world and the way she says my name. It makes me feel like I'm in control of her body in the best way possible. I never thought in a million years that me and her would share a moment so intimate and I would do it over and over again just to hear the sweet sounds of her moans. 

I loved the feeling of her smooth thighs and the way she looked at me when I kissed them softly as if she needed me and wanted me badly. I know she's mad at me now. The moment was ruined by Briana and I know I just need to end things with her. I despise her more and more every day. I literally kissed her after my lips and tongue were all over Aaliyah's private areas, and I did it on purpose out of spite and annoyance of her presence and I know it wasn't right. 

I roll out of my bed and walk into the bathroom I remove my clothes and get into the shower letting the warm water run down my back for awhile. I lather myself a few times rinse off and then get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then head into my room so that I can get dress. Today is supposed to be a good day. There is going to be a huge senior party at this teen club called 'Boomers' I got a new outfit for myself when I got Aaliyah's dress. Overalls and some tim's. Tonight is the night I let Aaliyah know that she is the one for me, and I'm done with Briana. I should have told her last night instead of just letting her leave, but tonight I'm definitely making things official with her. She's the one I love and I can't keep living like this, dreaming about us being together and not having the courage to make it happen. I've been so afraid to confess my feelings because I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I know she feels the same way about me she has to. 

Luke's P.O.V 

I look over at Briana cutting my car radio down. We need to plan things out perfectly this time and not let things get fucked up. 

"Okay so where is this senior party going to be at?"I ask her and she lets out a sigh. 

"I told you Luke, downtown. It's called boomers all the seniors from the schools on this side of Cali are going to be there it's the perfect time to do this."She tells me and I nod. 

"I think Keith's going to break up with me and start dating Aaliyah."She tells me, I hear a hint of sadness in her voice. 

"He's not taking Aaliyah from me and he's not going to just end things with you, you can't let him!"I tell her and she doesn't respond she just looks down at her hands. 

"How do I make him stay.. He obviously doesn't love me anymore and I don't know what to do." She says her voice cracking making me feel bad for her. I don't know if it's all an act or is she truly does love Keith. Either way I'm not letting him take the first person that I've ever been in love with away from me. He can't just come because finally feels like he's ready to have her. If he really loved her he would have told her when he started feeling that way, He wouldn't have told me to go pick her up that night and he wouldn't have let me start dating her. 

I look at Briana and think for a moment. Maybe there is a way to stop Keith from leaving her. I reach my hand out and place it on Bri's stomach. 

"I have an Idea."I tell her and she slowly looks up at me. 

Aaliyah's P.O.V 

The school day feels like it dragged on forever but I was so happy when it ended, I'm kind of excited for tonight, I'm so ready to have some fun. My roommate gave me this red short backless dress. I told her she was completely insane to think that I would be wearing that but after a little bit of thinking I started to like the idea of wearing the dress. I've never had these type of thoughts in my head but all I could imagine was Keith's big hands all over me peeling the dress off and having his way. Thinking about that made my body tingle I had to keep shaking the thoughts away. She gave me red heels to match and did my hair really pretty flat ironing it and putting this tiny cute red clip on the side. The dress fit shorter than I expected but I liked it. I'm kind of mad at Keith but at the same time I'm not. It's hard to explain.