♡ 28

Aaliyah P.O.V 

I feel so much relief as I finally step foot into foster center. I let out a breath and looked around taking in my surroundings. The officers at the police station were so nice, they let me take my time and tell them what happened. They explained to me that once the found Luke he would be put into a facility. 

I get signed in and am welcomed back with open arms, everyone was so nice about the situation not judging me at all and that made me feel good. It made me fee as if I made the right decision by not staying silent and speaking up for myself. I make my way straight to Mya's room I was so eager to see my favorite little girl. I slowly walk in the room to find Mya kneeled down in front of her bed softly saying her prayers. After a few minutes she finished and stood up turning towards me. 

"Aaliyah."She shouts joyfully rushing over and squeezing me super tight. 

"Hey babygirl,"I say squeezing her back and kissing the top of her head.

"Where have you been I was so worried about you and what happened to your face, "She said giving me a sad look causing me to become sad. 

"It doesn't matter where I was Mya, I'm back now and I'm never leaving you again."I Assure her and she smiles a big smile showing me her cute little smile, I noticed that she was missing one of her front teeth."

"Mya when did you loose your tooth,"I exclaim causing her to blush and giggle. 

"Yesterday." 

"Hey where is your friend?" I ask her and her happiness fade, she flops to the ground sitting crisscross with her head hanging low. 

"What's wrong Mya?"

"Aaliyah.. Why does God, take good people... why does he make good people sick."She asked looking up at me with her big brown eyes full of sorrow. 

I sit down across from her crisscrossed. I grab her hands and hold them tightly. 

"Sometimes God feels as if it is time for those special people to come home with him. He takes sick people because he wants them to feel better and sometimes the doctors here on earth don't know how to make that sick person feel better so God takes matters into his own hands. He takes people because he loves them and he wants them up there with him."I assure her.

"But what if.. what if I love that person to and don't want them to go."She asked. 

"Well.. God never ever makes a wrong decision if he takes someone it's for the best, and he'll make sure that you'll one day see that person again, but while you two are apart, You're being watched by them. They turn into angels and watch you from the sky."

"Is that why God took mommy? Is she watching me from the sky.."Mya questions and I pause not really knowing how I should answer the question... 

"Mommy wasn't that good of a person.. but sometimes she would tell me stories about a turtle and rabbit, she didn't do that alot thought"Mya says and I give her a small smile. 

"Is Ruby sick Mya?"I ask her and she nods. 

"She's at the hospital with her big brother Algee. She has this thing called cancer." She told me and I instantly feel so bad for Al. He loves that little girl more than anyone else in the word and I can't believe this is happening to them. 

"Aaliyah, I want Ruby to come back, she is my bestiest friend in the entire world and I do not want her to die."She says to me with a sad look that makes my heart ache. 

Keith's P.O.V

I sit on edge of my bed feeling so relieved that Aaliyah is safe. these last couple weeks have been my worse I've cried more than I've ever cried in my entire life. I feel relieved but at the same time I feel nervous.. I was supposed to come a see her today but for some reason I'm just to afraid. Afriad of what I might see. I don't know what to expect from her. I feel like such a coward. Being afraid to go see my best friend to see how she's feeling to see if she's okay, if she need a huge or just to even talk. 

I hear a soft knock on my door and my mom slowly walks in.

"Hey buddy you okay?"She ask and I nod my head. She walks over to me sitting next to me on the bed. 

"Listen Keith... You don't have to go see her today if you don't feel like you can. She'll be there tomorrow and you can see her at school. I assure you she's okay. She probably just so happy to be home."My mom tells me. 

"I just can't believe she kidnapped her."I say as I shake my head.

"I can't either son, Luke wasn't always like that. When you guys were younger he was a nice young boy."My mom sigh. 

"I know mom... I don't know what happened to him,"I tell her. 

"Well you get your mind right and figure out when you're going to go see Aaliyah okay baby."My mom tells me and I nod. 

she stands up and leaves me room. I lay back on my bed and just look at the celing. I need to go see her I just don't know when I will.  

Okay guys, I got alot of school work to catch up on this weekend at school, but once I finish i'll update ~Lisa