♡ 38

Aaliyah P.O.V

The car ride back to sac was long, but I didn't mind the distance, being in the car with Keith made everything much better, laughing and singing along to the songs on the radio made the car ride much more enjoyable. When were officially back I tell Keith that I don't want to go back to the center just yet. Being with him makes me so happy and I just want to spend a little more time with him before I go back. I know I'm going to be in trouble because instead of us reporting the incident with Luke we went off somewhere so now there is no excuse at all.

Walking into the front door of Keith house made me happy but nervous at the same time. Happy for the simple reason being that it's Keith's home and I'm there with him. Nervous because I have no idea what Mrs.Powers is going to say when she see's us.

Keith pushes the door open and to our surprise Mrs.Powers is sitting on the couch watching her favorite soap opera. Her head turns slightly when she hears the door opens she looks our direction but doesn't speak turning her attention back to the television screen.

"Where have you two been, "She says in a calm tone.

"We um-"Keith starts but she cuts him off.

"Actually nevermind, Aaliyah the foster center had been calling for you constantly but I told them that you really weren't feeling well and so I let you sleep here for the night. I assured them you would be up and well by tomorrow morning."She tells us and I'm kind of lost for words.

"Thank you,"I tell her and she nods her head.

"I have a lot of things to do today, so I'm heading out after my program goes off, please don't mess up the house guys I did a little spring cleaning. There are leftovers in the fridge, Keith I washed your dirty clothes they are folded and on your bed, all I need for you to do is put them in your dresser." She announces and Keith assures her he will do what she asked and keep the house neat.

As Mrs.Powers show finishes up I head into the kitchen and pull out the leftover spaghetti, I fill my plate up to the sky as my stomach grumbles, I'm really freaking hungry.

"Hey fix me a plate too," He instructs and I look over at him.

"Please.."He adds and I smile as I grab a plate for him fixing it as well. I place both plates into the microwave starting the timer.

Keith's mom grabs her purse off the kitchen counter before she reminds us to keep the house clean. She walks over to us and hug us both tightly.

"Ew my goodness you both smell like outdoor and trash take a shower."She says before she heads out the door locking the door behind herself.

I walk into Keith's rooms and to my surprise, my tote bag is sitting on the floor next to his bed, I must have left it here by mistake when I was here the other night. I hear the microwave go off and my attention changes to that. I walk out of the room and head back into the kitchen taking the plates out. I place them on the table and grab two forks before I sit down and start stuffing my face.

"Hey you got more food than me,"Keith says as he reaches his fork over to my plate taking a few scoops.

"Really,"I huff rolling my eyes at him as I continue devouring the delicious food. Keith looks at me with wild eyes as I eat shaking his head.

"What?"I ask with a mouth full of spaghetti

"You're so gross," He laughs as he takes a normal scoop of spaghetti in his mouth.

"Oh shut up,"I say as I scoop another huge amount of spaghetti into my mouth.

After we both finish our food I end up walking back into Keiths room getting one of his button up plaid shirts that he barely wears. I put the clothes his mom left on his bed in the dresser for him and I head into the bathroom to take a shower.