First Kiss | Stiles Stilinski

Hey everybody Brittney here! So this is my first imagine and I really hope you guys like this!

:)

________________________________________________________

Y/Ns POV

I walked into Beacon Hills High School immediately looking for one of my best friends, Stiles. Scott went with Deucalion trying to figure out a way to stop the Darach. 

I met Scott when I first moved here at the beginning of the summer when I brought my puppy to the Animal Clinic that he works at.

I asked him if he went to BHHS and he said, "Yeah, I'll be a junior." 

When school started that fall, Scott found me and introduced me to his best friend named Stiles. He was standing next to Scott wearing dark grey jeans, and a blue, white, and yellowish plaid shirt with his book bag hanging over his broad shoulders. His honey brown eyes were bright as the sun and a smile on his face made him all the more admirable.  He was breathtaking. I realized that I had actually been holding my breath and started coughing. 

Ever since that day, the three of us had been inseparable!

Recently, there have been human sacrifices in Beacon Hills and we found out that the Darach – a dark oak – is the one committing the sacrifices. On the night of the school recital that was dedicated to students that have died, Lydia was almost sacrificed for knowing too much and Stiles dad was taken by Jennifer – who is our English teacher and also the Darach – and Stiles isn't taking his fathers disappearance well. Then she took Scotts mom at the hospital when we were trying to save her life against the alphas, which I personally believe was stupid because I knew she would screw us over.

I found Stiles talking to Lydia near my locker waiting for me to arrive.  I walk over and wrap my arms Stiles waist from behind as Lydia smirks at us.  Lydia is convinced that we are in love with each other, but I knew that he has been fascinated by her since the 3rd grade. 

"How are you doing Stiles?" I ask. 

Stiles breathes out loudly and replies, "Not great Y/N, I-I'm trying to find a way to find them but nothing is coming to me." After I got the books I needed out of my locker, I turned to see Stiles looking at his phone with a sad expression.

"Stiles? Stiles, what's wrong?"

He looks up at me and says, "Jennifer, sh-she took Allison's father. She's got all three now." 

I look down and run my hands through my hair letting out a sigh, but immediately look up when I hear Stiles start to breath heavily. A fearful expression takes over my face as I watch my best friend start to have a panic attack. I grab his hand, taking him to the locker room with Lydia on my tail. As we got into the locker room, Stiles falls onto the floor and leans against a locker, breathing out in short breathes.

"S-Stiles listen to me.  Y-You need to take slow breathes okay?" I tell him, and he tries to but doesn't succeed. 

"I-I cant, I cant breathe," Stiles says. 

Lydia leans over to whisper in my ear, "Kiss him Y/N."

I look at her like she's gone nuts, violently whispering back "Are you crazy?! Now's not the time to set us up!"

Lydia rolls her eyes at me and explains that she read holding your breathe could potentially stop a panic attack.  I give her a nervous expression and nod looking back at Stiles. 

"Alright, Stiles I need to look at me okay?" I say.  He looks up at me as I place my hands on both cheeks, breathing out before placing my lips on his, and we both hold our breathe as my mind fills with bliss.  His lips are warm, soft, and move perfectly with mine. It feels like this kiss has lasted for hours when reality is was at least about a minute, but I could kiss him for hours its so addicting.

We both pull away, breathing heavily staring into each others eyes. "H-How did you know to do that?" Stiles asks.

I reply, "Uh-uhm, Lydia said she read it somewhere, and she's usually right so.."

He smiles softly, slowly reaching for my hand and becoming nervous, "C-can I possibly kiss you again?" 

I look at him, shocked with wide eyes and stutter out, "Y-yeah, y-yeah you can definitely kiss me again." 

We didn't notice Lydia leave, wanting us to have a moment to ourselves as Stiles leans over and places his lips back on mine. He grips his hands around my cheeks this time. I breathe out happily into the kiss and put all the emotion I've been feeling the past month and a half into the moment. We break apart and rest our foreheads against each other as I feel Stiles breath on my lips. 

"I like you Y/N. I like you a lot," Stiles says, just above a whisper. 

"I like you too, so much that sometimes I cant even think straight," I reply, and Stiles laughs slightly.

He pecks my lips once more and asks the question I've been dying to hear him ask, "Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I laugh slightly, smiling widely "Yes, yes of course I will!"

Stiles gets up off the ground, grabbing my hand and intertwines our fingers "Great! Now lets go and try to find a freaking way to save everybody!"

I smile and look down at our hands, nodding to his idea as we out of the locker room together.