Misreading the Situation | Stuart Twombly

Warnings: filth.

A/N: Can we take a second and realize how good he looks in this gif???

Y/N's POV

I walk into the Google building, looking around for anyone who can help me. God, why is this place so god damn big. Why did dad have ask me to bring him and Nick lunch, but not tell me where his office is. I sighed, finding a very attractive guy sitting alone near the cafe. Maybe he knows. As I walked towards him I get a little nervous that he'll blow me off like everyone else does. I approach the guy and his eyes are glued to his phone screen, I clear my throats and he looks up at me.

"Can I help you?" He asked, his eyes looking back down at his screen.

"Um, y-yeah." I stutter, my hand shaking slightly.

"Well? What is it?" His voice getting angrier, looking back up at me once more, his eyes holding a cold glare and I scoff slightly at his attitude.

"Do you always talk to girls like this? It wouldn't surprise me if you're a virgin." I say angrily, rolling my eyes. "Never mind. I'm going to ask someone who polite enough to actually look at me when I talk to them." I stomp off, anger radiating off of my body as I accidentally run into an Indian woman.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I ask, the anger I had towards beanie boy disappearing.

"I'm fine! How about you? Are you okay? You seem kind of mad." The girl asks, a worried expression masking her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just some asshole. Hey, would you know where I can find Billy McMahon? I'm supposed to drop off his lunch and he never told me what office he's in." I chuckle slightly.

"Yes, I do! I'm actually on his team." She says excitingly. "Are you his daughter or something?"

"I am. I just hope he doesn't embarrass me too much." I nervously chuckle. She grabs one of my arms, dragging me up to where their office was.

"I'm sure he will, you know how dad's are." She laughs, guiding me down a hallway before entering a room with a lot of glass windows. I find dad and Nick standing next to a shorter guy with glasses. Dad sees me and runs out of the office giving me a big hug.

"Hi honey! I'm so glad you could bring me and Nick lunch." He excitingly grabs the bags from my hands, bringing me into the office where two other guys I don't know and the Indian girl are sitting. "Guys this is my daughter, Y/N. Y/N this is Yo-Yo, Lyle, and Neha. Stuart isn't here right now, but you'll probably meet him later." He says pointing to an Asian guy with one eyebrow, the short guy with glasses and curly hair, then to a tanned skin girl with gorgeous hair and a killer outfit.

"Hi guys." I say shyly, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

Hi Y/N, I forgot to mention that you're gor-" Neha was cut off by a deep voice.

"Sorry I'm late." I turn around and internally groan. Beanie boy also known as, huge asshole. He looks up, noticing me quickly before sitting on the couch behind me. "What are you doing here exactly?" He asks rudely and Neha begins to scold him before I cut her off.

"Oh what? You didn't miss me? I thought we were best friends." I reply sarcastically.

"Sweetheart you met Stuart?" My dad asks, giving us a confused look.

"Well I conversed with him then told him off because he can't seem to hold eye contact with a girl and had a very big attitude problem." I cross my arms as Stuart and I glare at each other.

"You didn't really seem worthy of my time. Sorry to break it to you sweetheart." Stuart shrugs scrolling through his phone. "Are you this big tree's daughter? Are you just as stupid as he is?" Stuart smirks at me and I clench my fists.