Trapped Inside | Stiles Stilinski

I thrashed against the orderly as they roughly tried to push me into my "room." My bitch of a step-mother had put me into Eichen, claiming that I had tried to hurt her when she was the one that hurt me. She's always hated me from the minute she met me, and she told me that I was in the way of getting my father's money. Of course, I tried to tell him that, but he called me a liar. My family is so fucked up and now, I'm inside this hell.

"I don't belong here!" I yelled, writhing in his arms, trying desperately to escape. A few tears slid down my cheeks as they threw me onto the floor, closing the door behind me. I got up quickly, pounding my fists against the door, crying out. "Please! Please. I don't belong here. I didn't do anything," I sobbed, sliding down against the door. I hugged my knees to my chest, rocking myself back and forth as I hid my face in my knees, continuing to sob loudly.

My head perked up when I heard yelling. I stood up, looking out the small window, trying to find where it was coming from. A different orderly was walking down the hallway, a guy my age walking with her as he looked around, a look of fear on his features. She unlocked the door across from me, the guy glancing over at me and I gasp lightly. Stiles. His mouth parts as he seemed to have recognized me as he walked in. She locked the door and left, his figure walking to the door, standing just like I am.

"Y/N?" He asked and I nodded my head, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "What are you doing in here? Last time I checked, you weren't crazy," He mumbled and I chuckled, glad to see a familiar face in these hard times.

"M-My step-mother called the police on me an-and she told them that I tried to hurt her. S-Stiles, I don't want to be here. I've done nothing wrong, but no one's listening to me." Tears began streaming down my flushed cheeks. His face falls, placing his large hands on the bars.

"I believe you, Y/N. You're the sweetest girl I've ever known. There's no way you would've hurt her, no matter how much you hated her." He stared at me as I covered my mouth with my hand, thankful to have someone believe me for once.

"Thank you, Stiles. I know we've barely spoke, but I always knew you were nice," I chuckled, leaning my forehead against the door, hearing his low chuckle reverberate off the concrete walls.

"Get some rest alright, Y/N?" He asked and I nodded my head, muttering a goodnight to him as I heard him talking to his "roommate," Oliver. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I sat down on the bed, staring into space. I don't deserve this...

I was startled awake when someone banged on my door, ordering me to get up and I sighed, looking at my grey sweatpants, sliding on my slippers as I drag my way out of the room, a different orderly escorting me outside in the courtyard. I rubbed my arm, looking around, backing away from some of the patients that were trying to touch me. I sat at a table far away from everyone, trying to distance myself. I noticed Stiles coming outside with Oliver, talking about something as they walked towards the pay phone, waiting for the person who was on it to finish. I looked over his body, admiring how he looks in sweatpants, his back muscles showing prominently through his navy blue shirt. I jumped when someone had slammed their hands on my table, turning my gaze from Stiles to the guy in front of me, a smirk on his lips.

"Look at the new meat." He walked towards my side of the table and I scrambled out of my seat, attempting to get away from him. "Oh no, no. You're not going anywhere," He growled, gripping my arm, holding me to the wall as his eyes glanced down my body.

"P-Please let me go," I cried, trying to push him off of me, looking around, hoping someone would notice. He chuckled evilly, shaking his head as his hand had wrapped around my throat, a small noise coming from my lips as I clawed at his hands. I tried to gasp for air, letting out a loud screech, getting a lot of people's attention, including Stiles'.