You Are Perfect | Stiles Stilinski

I stood in the corner of the Veterinarian's office, chewing on my nails as I looked at my three friends that were technically dead. I glanced around at the Deaton, Lydia, and Isaac, seeing my two other friends in the same state I'm in; nervous and worried as fuck.

"Are they supposed to be out for this long?" I asked Deaton and he just shrugged, rubbing his hand against his chin.

"Not usually, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing," he mentioned, leaning against the metal table behind him. I began pacing in front of the tubs, my eyes set on Stiles' face as he looked kind of peaceful.

I glanced towards the clock, noting that it's been almost sixteen hours since they've gone under. A groan escaping my lips, running my fingers through my hair as Lydia grabbed my hand, pulling me towards another part of the building.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything's going to be okay," she whispered, rubbing my back softly as tears streamed down my cheeks. I sniffed, wiping away the tears away as we heard a bunch of water sloshing around. My eyes widened as did Lydia's and we ran back into the room, seeing Allison, Scott, and Stiles getting out of the tubs, explaining to us that they have found the nemeton.

"Stiles," I breathed out, running towards him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers running through his wonderful hair. Stiles' arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly as I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh of relief. "You're okay."

"I'm okay," he reassured, rubbing my back softly as his other hand petted my hair. The front of my clothes started to become wet, but I didn't care, the only thing I cared about at this moment was that Stiles is back and safe.

I tuned out the conversation, resting my head against his chest, listening closely to his heartbeat. I gripped his wet shirt, not noticing the tears streaming down my face once again. I'm snapped out of my trance when Stiles begins to move, making me turn towards the others, Scott heading towards the front door.

"You're seriously going back to them?" My best friend asked and I glanced at the two boys, my heart racing in my chest.

"I told them I would," Scott argued, stopping in his tracks. "I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Doesn't that kind of sound like making a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked, looking around the room before his eyes meet mine.

"Yes," I muttered quietly, feeling Stiles' grip on my waist tighten as if thanking me for agreeing with him.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked, crossing his arms over his chest, looking towards Scott.

"Because I don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help," Scott answered. I started biting my nails again, getting more nervous as I let out a huff of breath.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong," Allison pointed out to Deaton and I couldn't handle the stress anymore. I slipped from Stiles' grip, heading outside as I looked up at the dark cloudy sky. I leaned against the brick building, trying to calm down my breathing as I bent forward slightly, resting my hands on my thighs.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and I snapped my head towards the noise, seeing one of the twins walking towards me, Ethan, I think. My breath caught in my throat, becoming slightly terrified as he came up to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows together, confused at why he's being so nice.

"Uh-Uhm, yeah," I whispered, my heart pounding against my ribcage. Ethan frowned, his eyes glancing towards my chest, most likely listening to my heartbeat as I swallowed thickly.