I Need You | Stiles Stilinski

I laid on my bed, scrolling through my photo album, looking at the many pictures that Stiles and I had taken, smiling lovingly at my phone, my heart swelling. Mieczysław Stilinski has been my boyfriend for about a year and a half, ever since the party Lydia had where she poisoned all of us with wolfsbane to resurrect Peter, Derek's insane uncle. Stiles is the most loving boyfriend I've had and I can honestly see myself marrying him, if he'd ever want to. We have been through everything together, but lately, he's been a little distant and I have absolutely no idea why and I want to help him, but he keeps brushing me off. My phone began to ring, Lydia's name popping up on my screen as I sighed, answering it.

"Hello?" I spoke, playing with the comforter on my bed, glancing towards the picture frame, Stiles lips pressed to mine in the picture, and I frown, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Hey, honey. Heard from Stiles, yet?" She asked and I shook my head, my eyes stinging slightly, tears beginning to pool.

"N-No... Ha-Have you seen him at school?" I asked, picking at my skin, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I placed the phone on speaker. I haven't been to school in a couple days, ever since Stiles has been brushing me off. I don't have the courage to face him, so I told my mother that I've been sick.

"Yeah, I have. He's been really quiet lately and all of us are trying not to pry because we want him to have some space, I guess, but Scott's really worried, we all are." She muttered and I nodded my head, knowing that she can't see me.

"So... he hasn't asked about me?" I questioned, a tear slipping from my eye, the salty tear sliding down my cheek, hitting the screen of my phone.

"Not that I know of, but he could've mentioned something to Scott." She paused and I kept quiet, trying not to cry any more than I already am. "Do you want me to come over? We could watch some movies or something?" Lydia asked and I sniffled a bit, picking at my hand.

"I-I don't know. I just want Stiles..." I muttered, tears flowing from my eyes, pressing my hand to my mouth, trying to keep the sob in.

Stiles' POV

I paced my bedroom, noticing my murder board loaded with red strings as I ran a hand through my damp hair. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, seeing the picture of Y/N and I as my wallpaper, her head hiding in the nape of my neck as my lips were pressed to her forehead, remembering when Scott sent me this photo of us. I smiled down at it sadly, regretting pushing her away from me. I placed my phone on my bed, rubbing my hands on my face as tears pooled my eyes, missing her. I need her, but I also want to keep her safe. I dialed Scott's number, tapping my foot against the floor, becoming a little bit impatient.

"Stiles? Everything okay?" Scott answered and I sighed, hating everyone asking me if I'm alright in some way.

"No, Scott. Everything's not okay. I've been pushing away the love of my life and she hasn't been in school for a few days and I'm highly worried about her and I don't know if any of our friends have had contact with her. I can't stand this. Sometimes I wish that we hadn't encountered the supernatural, Scott." I ranted, resting my head on the palm of my hand, glancing at the picture frame of Y/N on my bedstand.

"I know, dude. I can smell it on you. Just... go see her?" Scott asked and I let out a breath.

"I don't know if she'll wanna see me, though," I mumbled, rubbing the bottom of my nose, sniffling slightly. "I don't want to lose her..."

Y/N's POV

I walked around my kitchen, fixing something to eat since I haven't eaten anything all day long. I was heating up some leftover lasagna that my parents had last night when my doorbell rang. I scrolled through my phone, the fork in my mouth as I walked towards the door, opening it slightly, seeing a random stranger standing on our porch.