Back Massages | Dylan O'Brien

A/N: This is absolute pure smut, and I don't know if it'll be taken down. If it does I'll fix it up a bit then post it again. Enjoy. 

Y/N's POV

I've had the worst day ever. First, I didn't hear my alarm clock go off this morning so I was thirty minutes late to work. Thankfully I still have my job. Then, when I was heading towards the grocery store after work to get something for dinner I slipped on some ice and fell on my back, so now it hurts to do anything. The only good thing I heard today was that I got a text from Dylan at lunch saying he just got back after six months of filming Deepwater Horizon. I unlocked the front door walking into the foyer placing the keys on the hook next to the door. I took my heels and coat off heading towards the kitchen placing the grocery bags onto the island. After I put all the groceries away I lean my elbows against the surface of the island rubbing my face sighing heavily. I head upstairs walking into our bedroom seeing Dylan laying on his stomach on the bed. I smile at the sight in front of me before I change into one of Dylan's flannels and some leggings. I climb on the bed laying on my side wincing a bit, rubbing his back softly. He sighs happily turning towards me as his eyes flutter open and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Hey baby," Dylan greets me leaning forward pressing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Hey handsome. How was filming?" I ask running my fingers through his lovely hair.

"Long, but it was interesting. I met some of the guys who survived the tragic event. I'm glad to be home though. I missed you, so much." He says to me nuzzling his face into my neck tickling me slightly. I giggle continuing to run my fingers through his hair placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"I missed you too baby."

I lift his face up towards mine placing a kiss on those beautiful pink lips that he has. He kisses back placing one of his giant hands on my cheek. He wraps his other arm around my back bringing me closer to him. He places wet kisses down my jawline and neck as his hand presses against my back and I wince slightly hoping he wouldn't notice, but he notices immediately. Dylan sits up looking down at me with concern written all over his face. I sigh sitting up wincing once again leaning against the headboard.

"Why'd you wince? Are you okay? What happened?" He asked.

"Babe, I'm fine. I slipped on some ice at the grocery store and pulled something in my back and I'm pretty sure there's a bruise as well."

"Well, can I see?" I nod pulling his flannel off me laying on my stomach. I feel his fingers smooth over my bruise then push into it and I wince biting my lip as he apologizes. I look back at him giving him a reassuring smile and he places a kiss against my cheek.

"Want me to give you a back massage baby?" I groan in anticipation before replying with, "Yes please! I miss your massages." I hear him chuckle as he starts to rub around my bruise. I groan as it's painful at first, but then the pain starts to subside. Dylan continues to massage my back moving his hands towards my shoulder blades.

"You don't mind if I unclip your bra right?"

I chuckle looking back at him with a are you really asking me that look on my face and he chuckles blushing a bit now feeling embarrassed that he asked such a ridiculous question. He unclips my bra and I slide the straps off pulling it out from under me tossing it to the floor. He runs his fingers over my shoulder blades and a shiver runs through my body feeling the heat in between my thighs. I feel his hands move further down my back pressing harder in some spots making me moan out gripping the sheets slightly. His hands keep moving down towards my waist as he gives wet kisses against the back of my neck moving towards my shoulder. He moves my arms so they're resting above my head and runs his fingers down the side of my body. My heartbeat quickens and I gasp a little as his fingers run softly over the side of my breast. I grip the pillow I'm laying on as he kisses down my spine towards my lower back. His hands reach my hips pulling my leggings down slowly revealing my black lace cheekies, which are his favorite. He groans at the sight running his hands around the curvature of my ass. He pulls my leggings off letting them fall to the floor. He runs his hands up the back of my legs and thighs slowly while his lips are dragging up along my back. His fingers drift towards the inside of my thighs as my breathing picks up. I moan out Dylan's name when I feel his fingers push against my covered cunt. He leaves wet kisses on the side of my neck as he starts pressing harder against my cunt making me moan out once more.