Strip Club - Part Three | Stiles Stilinski

It's been a few weeks since I met Lydia and Malia, Scott and Stiles' best friends. I'm pretty sure I made a fool of myself when I asked the two girls if they'd like a glass of wine, then proceeded to spill it all over myself after they had accepted the offer. God, I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I walked into Stiles' room after spilling red wine all over myself. My eyes stung as tears began to pool, making it a little difficult to see as I heard his door open, Stiles walking into the room.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked and I shook my head, looking at the stain on my favorite shirt. Stiles sighed quietly, walking over to his dresser, pulling out one of his many flannels, handing it over to me. I gave him a small smile as a thank you before taking off my shirt in front of him, his eyes bulging out of his head, scratching his neck before he turns around. "O-Oh, okay. I-I didn't expect you to change in front of me," Stiles stuttered and I chuckled, buttoning up his flannel.

"Stiles, do I have to remind you that I was a stripper and you were one of my customers?" I asked him and he glanced back at me, seeing that I was dressed and he turned around, a blush on his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah, but t-that was like over a month ago and I-I just I don't even know. I'm gonna stop talking now..." Stiles rambled, running his fingers through his hair. I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I brought him into a hug. I felt him stiffen for a second before his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I inhaled his scent as we stood here for what felt like minutes, but was probably only a few seconds.

I pulled away from him, blushing a bit, giving him a small smile. "You're always coming to my rescue, Stiles," I whispered, glancing up at him as our faces were inches apart.

"I guess you could say that I'm your knight in shinning armor?" He questioned, a playful grin on his lips and I chuckled, shaking my head a bit.

"My knight in a checkered flannel," I corrected and the grin on his lips became wider. Stiles' hand came up to my face, running a few of his fingers through my hair, lightly tucking it behind my ear. His forehead came into contact with mine and my eyes flutter shut, waiting for his lips to be pressed against mine. I felt his soft lips brush against mine when a knock on the door snapped us out of the moment. I internally groaned, not being able to catch a break.

"You guys okay in there?" Scott's voice asked and Stiles called out a 'yeah,' his eyes still on mine.

"We should probably go back out there." Stiles whispered, glancing between my eyes and lips.

"Y-Yeah, I guess we should." I muttered, laying a hand on his arm as his other hand rubbed circles on my arm with his thumb.

I smiled to myself at the memory as I washed the dishes. Scott's managed to cock block us twice now. I just desperately want to know what his lips feel like against mine. Is that too much to ask for? I jumped when a hand squeezed my waist, making me almost drop the glass I was washing.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," The familiar deep voice called out. I glanced back, seeing Stiles standing behind me. He looked to be freshly showered since his hair isn't spiked. My heart beat began pumping erratically, taking in his looks as I shook my head, giving him a small smile.

"I-It's okay," I muttered, turning off the water, placing the sponge back on the edge of the sink. I turned to face him realizing that he's standing in just a towel. O-Oh... "O-Oh my god, Stiles. You're not even dressed," I stuttered, giggling slightly.

"Yeah, my clothes are in the dryer." He smiled and I nodded my head, getting a little nervous because of him standing in front of me, practically naked. Stiles seemed to notice my nervousness and smirked down at me. "Are you nervous?" He asked me and I looked up at him, eyes widening.