Comfortable? | Stiles Stilinski

Ever since Stiles came back from the Ghost Riders, Stiles and I have become inseparable. We had been going out for a year and a half before he was erased and it was the hardest time for me. Stiles had mentioned to me before he was taken that he loved me and I never said it back. Once we had figured out that I was the key, I realized that I had never said it back. For two weeks, I stayed at Stiles' house, cuddled in his arms. Lately we haven't been going out and it wasn't that I didn't mind it, because I didn't. I remember when Stiles would take me everywhere, almost every weekend. I walked into Stiles' house, heading upstairs towards his room, finding him lying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. A smile appears on my lips, walking into the room, attempting to close it quietly, but it squeaks. Stiles' head pops up, smiling widely as he gets up, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey baby." He whispers against my hair, my hands against his waist, inhaling his scent.

"Hey." I smile, leaning on my tippy toes, pressing my lips to his cheek.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, sitting on the bed, bringing me with him. I sit on his lap, running my fingers through his lovely chestnut hair.

"I missed you, plus I come over every Friday. It's our thing. Also, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I can say that our relationship feels comfortable. You know?" I tell him, looking down at him as his face falls a bit. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, about to ask what's wrong when Stiles' phone rings. Stiles checks it before answering it.

"Scott?" He asks, worry laced in his voice. I stare at him as he talks to Scott, mentioning something about being there in a few minutes. I sigh, getting off his lap, laying on his bed as Stiles puts his shoes on, walking over to me. "I'll be back, okay? Don't leave, I promise we can hang out when I get back." Stiles pleads and I nod, he smiles pressing a chaste kiss to my lips. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too, Stiles. Be careful, please." I brush my lips against his and he lets out a low moan, pressing his lips to mine once more before heading out.

Stiles' POV

Comfortable? She think our relationship is comfortable? Is she getting bored of me? I groan, slamming my hands against my steering wheel as I wait for Scott to leave his house. I stare into the abyss, thinking of ways to make our relationship entertaining like it was before I was taken by the ghost riders. She loves the fair. AHA! The fair is this week, she would absolutely love going. I recall her mentioning something about it, too. Scott hops into the jeep and I begin to drive towards the preserve.

"Scott?" I ask and he hums, "When your significant other says your relationship is comfortable, does she mean boring? Y/N told me that and I can't help to think that she's going to get bored of me and end up leaving me. I won't be able to live without her, Scott. I don't know what to do, help me." I say, not taking a breath until I was done and started to breathe heavy. Scott looks at me with sad eyes and I look over at him worried, my hands tapping against the steering wheel.

"Well, it doesn't necessarily mean she's bored with you, Stiles. I mean, she's known you since we were kids and had a massive crush on you until you finally manned up and asked her out. Do you remember when people would flirt with her?" He asks and I glare at him, but nod in response. "So you remember that she'd be nervous, so nervous that it made her go into a panic attack one time. She might've meant that she finally feels comfortable, like she doesn't have to be nervous anymore." I nod my head, taking in what he says.

"But what if you're wrong?" I ask, seeing my phone lit up, Y/N's face on the screen. I answer it, worried something happened.

"Babe? What's wong? Is everything okay?" I ask in panic and I heard her cute giggle coming through the speaker.