Met's Game | Dylan O'Brien

I laid against Dylan's chest, playing with the small hairs that are embedded in his chest, his snores echoing off the blue walls of our bedroom. I look up at his sleeping face, wondering how I got so lucky to be able to call him mine, the stubble on his face beginning to grow again. Dylan and I have been going out for a little over three years and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met. I remember the first time he asked me out, he was so nervous and it was so cute and adorable, but I had no clue he had a hopeless crush on me. I guess I was too busy pining after him to notice he felt the same way.

I had walked onto set, drinking the hot chocolate I had in my hand, heading towards the breakfast table when I had run into Dylan. He managed to spill hot chocolate all over my shirt, peeling it off of me as quickly as possible as it was almost burning my skin. I stood in the hallway, in a bra as I patted the hot substance off of my chest, feeling his eyes on me the entire time.

"O-Oh my god, Y/N. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. I was on my phone, texting my sister about something. Jesus, are you okay?" He asked, putting his hand against my arm and I look up at him, giving him a small smile.

"I'm fine, Dylan, I manage to get the liquid off my skin before it did any real damage." I looked up at him again after I threw the coffee cup away, noticing his eyes on not on my face... at all. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, snapping him out of his daze, a blush covering his cheeks. "My eyes are up here O'Brien." I chuckled, covering my purple lace bra with my wet t-shirt, feeling a little insecure.

"U-Um, sorry. I-I uh, you just look really good in that bra and it's my favorite color. I'm rambling. Ignore me." He shut his mouth, rubbing the back of his neck, wondering why he's so nervous around me, because he usually isn't.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong? You're never this twitchy." I put a hand on his arm, a burning feeling flowing through my body whenever I touch him. "You can tell me anything, you know." I smiled, seeing a smile spread across his beautiful pink lips.

"A-Alright. Well I was texting my sister about this girl I like." He paused, running a hand through his hair and my heart breaks. "And she told me to just man up and ask her out. Do you think I should ask her out?" He asked, playing with his fingers.

"Y-Yeah. You totally should." I give him a fake smile, walking away from him before tears threatened to spill from my eyes. I wiped my eyes of the tears that had started to trail down my cheeks when I heard him call out my name.

"WAIT!" Dylan yelled and I turned around to face him, hiding the fact that I was crying. "You didn't let me finish. Um, I have tickets to the Met's game and I know that it's not your favorite team, but I was wondering if maybe, you wanted to go with me, like, as a date." He blushed and my heartbeat sped up, pinching myself.

"Ow." I mutter, rubbing my skin. "Um, really? You're asking me out?" He nodded his head and a smile spread across my lips. "I-I'd love too." He smiled, pulling me into a hug, wrapping his strong arms around my waist as I nuzzled my face into his neck.

That was one of the best days of my life. Dylan groaned, shuffling onto his side, his face near my neck. I ran my fingers through his dark chestnut hair, his arms tightening around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He presses his lips to my skin, making a noise of delight. "Morning, baby." Dylan mumbled, huskily. His deep morning voice always gets me goin'.

"Morning, my love." I whispered, placing a kiss to his forehead as his hand rubs my back, lightly grazing his fingernails against my skin, tickling a little.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked, sitting up a little, sloppily kissing my cheek as he gets up, heading towards the bathroom. I smiled, resting my head on my arms, hearing the sink go off, assuming he's brushing his teeth, so he can give me a kiss. He walked back out, crawling on the bed towards me, hovering over my body as I lay on my back. Dylan brushed his lips against mine, smelling the minty fresh of toothpaste on his breath.