Forever | Stiles Stilinski

You would think that since Stiles was such a dork that no girl would be attracted to him. Well, you couldn't be anymore wrong. Girls at this college would absolutely die for a good looking guy who would treat them right even though they're kind of dorky. Strange right? Yeah. It sucks for me because I haven't hung out with Stiles in almost a month, and I miss hanging out with my Star Wars obsessing best friend. But, it seems that he's too busy with all this attention from girls. I sat in my dorm room, waiting for Stiles to stop by so we can go get some food, since I haven't actually had anything to eat today. There was a knock on my door, making me smile widely as I jumped off the bed, opening it and seeing Stiles... and some chick. My smile immediately turned into a frown as I looked up at Stiles.

"H-Hi. Who's this?" I asked, giving them a fake smile as Stiles glanced from her to me, a grin on his lip, wrapping an arm around her. I could feel my heart begin to break.

"This is Tasha. You don't mind if she joins us for lunch, do you?" He asked and I shook my head no, even though I wanted to shake it yes, but I haven't seen him in ages so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

"N-No, not at all. Is... Is she your girlfriend?" I asked him, not looking him in the eyes as he shook his head, relief washing through me.

"No, but who knows." Stiles smiled down at her as she returned it and suddenly it became harder to breathe. I try to take some deep breaths without them figuring out something's wrong, but it doesn't work.

"C-Crap, um, I totally forgot that I had this... thing. Raincheck?" I asked, feeling my heart pound against my chest as his smile turned into a frown, analyzing my face.

"Y-Yeah, okay. Is everything alright?" Stiles asked me, dropping his arm to his side and taking a step forward.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Go have fun." I fake smiled as she just nodded her head, dragging Stiles off to go eat. I close the door, leaning my back to it as I slid down it, my eyes welling with tears. This is awful. I pick myself up off the floor, dragging my feet towards my bed, getting into it and pulling the covers over my head as I closed my eyes, wanting to forget everything that just happened.

I jolted awake, hearing the pounding on my door and I glance down at my phone, seeing tons of missed calls and texts from Stiles, noticing that it was almost nine at night. I sighed as the pounding continued, getting up from my bed and walking towards the door as I flip on the switch, lighting up the room as I opened the door. Stiles was standing on the other side, a worried expression written all over his face as he let out a sigh of relief before pulling me into a hug.

"Christ, Y/N." Stiles muttered as I laid my hands against the middle of his back, inhaling his scent. He pulled away and I invited him inside so we didn't have to talk in public. He sat down on my bed, his hands clasped together as I leaned against my desk. "So, how come you didn't answer any of my calls or messages?" He asked and I ran a hand through my hair, moving to sit on the bed next to him.

"I fell asleep earlier and woke up to you pounding on my door." I chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as I felt Stiles' eyes on me. "I'm sorry." I muttered quietly, keeping my gaze on the floor.

"It's okay. I'm just glad that you're okay." He smiled down at me and I gave him a tight lipped smile.

"If you'd talk to me more, you'd know if I was okay." I muttered, glancing up at him as his smile dropped, nodding his head.

"I-I know. I feel like such a shitty friend and I promise to make it up to you. I-I just got caught up in all of the attention." Stiles sighed, taking one of my hands in his. "Tomorrow night we can go have dinner and come back and watch Star Wars."