It Wasn't A Mistake | Mitch Rapp

A/N: Watching the trailer over and over made me want to write Mitch so here you go. I hope you guys like it :)

Ever since that incident on the beach, Mitch has been trying to find a place to track and train the men that had killed his fiancee. He searched newspapers for weeks to find a place on sale, until one ad stuck out to him. Roommate needed. Mitch thought that it wasn't a good idea if another person knows what I plan to do, but what other choice does he have? He dials the number into his phone, holding it to his ear.
    "Hello?" A feminine voice comes through the phone.
"Um hello. Are you the person with the ad in the paper about a roommate?" Mitch asks, getting slightly nervous that it's a woman.
"Oh! Yes! Are you interested?" Y/N asked excitedly. She get's up from her couch, going into her office grabbing a pen and paper.
"Yeah. I really need a place to stay for work. You wouldn't mind would you?" Mitch runs his hand through his air as he hears silence on the other side of the line for a few seconds.
"N-No that's fine, but will you be helping with the rent?" Y/N sighs loudly, biting her lip as she doodle on the paper she has.
"Of course. What kind of guy would I be if I didn't help." Mitch replies nonchalantly, "Can I come see the place now?" She looks around her apartment seeing it slightly cleaner than it usually is.
"Um, yeah. The address is 534 Smith Street, Apartment 3." Y/N tells the man. Mitch thanks her and before she says anything, he hangs up.

Y/N's POV

I clean up the apartment a little bit before that guy gets here. I've never actually had a male roommate before and I'm super nervous. My hands shake slightly and I jump when I hear a knock at the door. I fix my hair slightly heading over to open the door, I look up seeing a man standing in front of me and my lips part slightly. Oh no. This guy is really fucking sexy.
    "H-Hi. Are you the guy that called me?" I ask, nervousness flowing through my voice.
    "Yeah. My name's Mitch, Mitch Rapp." He holds out his hand towards me and I stare at it for a minute, before shaking his hand.
    "Hello Mitch. I'm Y/N L/N. Come in." I invite him in and he walks around, looking out the windows. "D-Does everything look okay to you?" I ask, picking at my fingers.
    "Yeah. Would this be my room?" He points to a door and I nod shyly. He nods his head, looking inside before walking over to me. "Do I need to sign a piece of paper?"
    "Yes! I have it right here." I hand him a document as he reads it over carefully before signing it, handing it back to me. I give him a big grin, "I really want to thank you, Mitch. I've been looking for a roommate for months. I don't even care what you need to do for work, I just need help with the rent. I-I was almost evicted a-and I don't have anywhere else to go since I was fired. J-Just, thank you." I give him a small hug and I feel him stiffen.
    "I-It's not a problem. I need to go get my stuff out of my car." He leaves the apartment and I let out a breathe. I head into the kitchen, filling up a glass of water before chugging it. Fucking hell. I don't know what's gotten into me. I've never seen a man as gorgeous as this guy. Chocolate brown hair that I absolutely want to run my fingers through, whiskey colored orbs that hold a certain mystery that intrigues me, he's got almost a full beard around those beautiful pink lips that look so soft. God, I so want to fuck him, I groan at my thought and jump out of my skin when I hear Mitch's voice.
    "Are you okay?" Mitch asks as he places a punching bag onto the floor.
    "Y-Yeah I'm fine." My eyes move to the punching bag, "Do you box?" I ask, leaning against the counter.
    "Not exactly. I use it to work out my arms." He smiles and I melt on the inside. "Well, I need to go set up my stuff," He takes out his wallet handing me a twenty dollar bill, "If you want to get us some chinese takeout that'd be great." I take the money from his hands, feeling a small spark when our fingers brush lightly, I look up at him and our eyes connect. His eyes look over my face, making my cheeks turn a pinkish color.
    "I-I should go get dinner, um, are you okay with anything?" I ask, feeling flustered.
    "Yeah. I like anything." He begins to walk into his room as I'm about to head out when he abruptly turns around, "Oh! Also, be careful. There's some bad people out in the world." I stare at him in confusion and I nod my head, heading downtown to the local chinese restaurant.