I Have This Kink - Part Two | Stiles Stilinski

I walk down the hallway of the school, heading towards my locker, which happens to be next to Stiles'. I see Stiles rummaging through his locker, talking to Scott about something. I walk towards them, standing in front of my locker, Stiles not noticing me next to him. I frown, opening my locker, seeing a picture of Stiles and I from the sophomore year dance. I look over at the boys once more before deciding to say something.

"Hey, Stiles." I say, Stiles jumps slightly, turning around. His eyes widen and he walks down the hallway towards his class, not saying a word to me. I look over to Scott, frowning and looks down at my feet.

"You okay?" Scott asks, laying a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Totally fine. I, uh, have to go though." I mumble, walking towards Lydia's locker, desperately hoping she's there. I find her there, talking to Allison and I walk over to them, rubbing my arms waiting until they finish their conversation. Allison notices me and looks at Lydia before nodding her head towards me. Lydia turns around, smiling before pulling me into a hug.

"Hi! How are you?" She asks me, frowning when she sees the hurt in my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I-I think I made a huge mistake." I cry out, tears falling down my cheeks. The girls frown, Lydia rubbing my shoulder before wiping the tears off my face.

"Why do you say that, Y/N?" Allison asks, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we walk towards the women's restroom.

"S-Stiles and I, well Lydia knows." I trail off, looking towards the end of the hallway, seeing Stiles standing in the middle of it, witnessing my break down. Another sob leaves my lips, running into the bathroom. I slide down against the wall, leaning my head against it, wondering what I did wrong. Lydia comes in by herself, Allison probably going to talk to Stiles, or even Scott. She sits down next to me, rubbing my arm as I sniffle quietly.

"I-I don't understand what I did wrong. I-I thought we both wanted it and I feel like such a fool because I'm utterly in love with the asshole." I tell her, leaning my head against her shoulder.

"I know you are, sweetie." She mumbles, petting my hair as I look up at her in surprise.

"Really? How'd you know?" I ask, my lips parted and my eyes widened.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm not stupid. I can see the way you look at him when he speaks, and when his name comes up in a conversation, you perk up. You're basically an open book." Lydia tells me, rather bluntly. I blink a couple times, surprised that I'm so obvious about my feelings towards Stiles.

"H-He doesn't know, does he?" I ask in fear, my hands shaking slightly.

"No, of course not. If you haven't noticed. Stiles is literally oblivious to everything." She chuckles and I let out a breath of relief. "You should really tell him though." She tells me and I sit up.

"Are you crazy? He's doing everything he can to ignore me because we ended up having kinky sex and you want me to tell Stiles that I'm hopelessly in love with him?" I yell, throwing my hands around spastically.

"That could be a reason why he's ignoring you. Maybe he thinks that you only wanted it to be a one time thing. The same thing that you're thinking. You just need to tell him and then have sex and everything will be back to normal." She explains and I narrow my eyes at her.

"What makes you think that he feels the same way? What if he wanted it to be a one time thing and now our friendship is ruined?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"That could be a possibility, but I guarantee you that it's not. Stiles adores you, Y/N." She says, grabbing my arm, dragging us down the hall towards the cafeteria.