Crossed Paths | Stiles Stilinski

2 Years. I've been at this college for two years already and I still don't know how I really feel about it, since I mainly stick to myself most of the time, the other times I'm usually with my small group of friends. All of us have different majors, so I don't usually see them in the buildings I have my classes in, but we always manage to grab lunch at one of the few places to eat here. One of my closests friends, Mal, always nags me about talking to the many cute guys that are in my major and I'm just like nah.She's threatened me with setting me up on a blind date and we all know that that's going to end horribly so, I gave into her nagging and promised to at least talk to one guy. Which hasn't actually happened yet.

I manage to survive through Anthropology, which isn't a class specifically directed towards my major, just a class I wanted to take for an elective. I hold my books to my chest, walking through the sea of people as I waltz towards my next classroom, which isn't far from my previous one. As I was walking into the classroom, a body ran into mine, knocking my books onto the floor. Feeling the other's eyes on me, my cheeks flush. I crouch down to pick them up quickly when the person I had bumped into helped me.

"Thanks... Y-You didn't have to help me." I whisper, my eyes trained on the ground. I hear a nervous chuckle and I look up, eyes widening a bit at the stunning man in front of me. Hazelnut brown hair, whiskey colored orbs that shined bright in the light, slight stubble on his face with these pink lips that look so soft.

"Well, it'd be kind of rude not to help you." He mutters, his cheeks tinting pink slightly. He looked like he was about to say something else when his phone rang, walking out of the room, but not before giving me a small smile. I try to calm down my heartbeat a bit, ignoring everyone's gazes as I sat down in the front of the room, getting my laptop out of my backpack and setting everything up. The professor, Dr. Wilson, had walked into the room and instantly began to start class since she had arrived a few minutes late. I was zoning out as she was talking, seeing the guy walk back into the classroom, apologizing before making his way back to his seat. I didn't notice his stare on me as he walked towards his chair, almost tripping. I hear a few laughs and I glance back, wondering what people were laughing at before turning back around.

Once the professor allowed us to leave, I packed up quickly, glancing at the time on my phone, knowing I'll be a little late to lunch. I walk out of the classroom, placing my headphones in my ears as I head out of the building, speed walking towards The Downer, where all my friends are at this moment.

Stiles POV

I try to keep my eyes on the girl that had captured my attention since the first day of school, but even over the height difference I had on most of the students here, I manage lose sight of her. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair as I see my best friends, Scott and Isaac, talking with Theo as I walk up to them, patting Scott on the back lightly.

"Hey." Scott smiles, turning towards me as he gave me a knowing, but questioning glance and I shake my head.

"I-I, we ran into each other on accident, but I didn't get her name and she left about three minutes ago." I sigh, gripping the straps of my bookbag.

"Aw, dude. That's a bummer, but hey, you've got the whole semester. I mean, we just started about a week ago, so don't fret about it, alright?" I nod my head in agreement as the four of us walk out of the building, heading towards the Angell Center to grab some grub.

"Do we know this girl, dude?" Isaac asks as we walk down the street and I shrugged my shoulders, rolling my eyes slightly.

"I don't know, Isaac. Did you hear when I said that I didn't know her name?" I ask sarcastically, continuing my pace as I hear Scott snicker slightly.