I've Always Wanted More | Stiles Stilinski

Y/N's POV

I poke at my food as I watch Stiles interact with Malia. I sigh quietly, seeing huge smiles on both of their faces as they talk about something irrelevant. Suddenly, my appetite is no longer existent as I take the tray and throw the food away, looking back over at the table, seeing that Stiles didn't even acknowledge that I had left the table. My eyes drift towards Scott, who's already looking at me with a sad expression in his eyes. I shake my head before leaving the cafeteria, a tear slipping down my reddened cheeks. Why did I have to fall for my best friend. Cliche as it sounds, but he's literally the most amazing guy. Walking into the ladies room, I wipe the tears from my eyes and look into the mirror, my makeup all fucked up. I sigh, grabbing makeup wipes from my bag, attempting to fix it, making it seem like I wasn't just crying. I jump when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask, throwing the wipes away.

"It's Scott. Are you alright?" He asks, worry laced in his voice. I sighed once more, grabbing my bag, placing it back on my back, opening the door walking out seeing Scott.

"I'm fine. It was bound to happen, Scott." I give him a tight smile. Scott pulls me into a hug as my eyes tear up again. "I t-thought we had something. I guess I was wrong." I mutter against his chest, sniffling slightly. His hand moves under my bag, rubbing my back slightly.

"I honestly thought you did too. His heart would always beat faster around you." Scott tells me as we pull away. I look down the hallway, Stiles' eyes trained on us with an unreadable expression on his face. Scott notices as well, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, looking back down at me.

"I-I'm just going to skip for the rest of the day." I tell him, walking out the door to my car.

Stiles' POV

I see Y/N unravel from Scott's arms and my jaw clenches slightly. Mine and Y/N's eyes connect and they soften slightly, seeing a sad expression in her eyes. I was about to walk over there when Malia laid her hand on my bicep. I look at Malia and she gives me a small smile.

"You coming Stiles?" She asks, smiling at me, rubbing my arm. I give her a fake smile, pushing her hand off me softly, nodding my head. I look back towards Y/N, but seeing an empty hallway. I sigh, following Malia to class. Sitting at my desk, I stare into nothing, my thoughts taking over. Are her and Scott a thing? Am I too late? I thought we had something special. How could Scott do this? He knows that I'm practically in love with her. My jaw clenched again, angry with Scott and Y/N. She didn't even tell me if they were a thing. She tells me everything. Once the bell rings, signaling the day being over, I rush out of the classroom to my jeep, seeing Scott standing next to it. Stomping towards him, my fists balled up, and before Scott could say anything, I punch him in the face.

"What the fuck, Scott? How could you hide something like that from me!?" I angrily yell.

"What the hell Stiles. I have no idea what you're talking about." Scott gets up, pushing me back.

"You fucking knew how I felt about her and then I see you and her cuddled up in the hallway." I went to punch him again and Scott punches me, straight in the eye. I fall to the ground, my hands getting a little bloody from the pavement.

"Stiles, there's absolutely nothing going on between Y/N and I. She was upset and I was trying to comfort her, since you were too busy with Malia." Scott puts his hand out and I take it, stumbling to get up, my eyes drifting to the ground.

"W-What was she upset about? God, I'm such an idiot. I wanted to go over and talk to her when she looked at me in the hallway but Malia..." I trail off, running my hands through my hair. "Fuck, I'm such a bad best friend." I throw my stuff in the jeep. "You brought your motor bike right? I-I gotta go talk to Y/N." I tell him, getting into my jeep, before speeding off.

Y/N's POV

I wiped the tears that poured out of my eyes, sniffling as I grab another tissue to blow my nose with. I twiddle my thumbs as images of Malia and Stiles run through my mind, shaking my head, gripping my hair desperately trying to think of something else. I run a hand through my messed up hair, hearing a knock on my bedroom door.

"Mom, I said I'm fine." I sigh, picking at my bedsheets as another knock rips through the sound waves. I get up from my bed, opening my door, "I said I'm-" I cut myself off, seeing Stiles standing on the other side with a black eye. "Stiles." I breathe out, my lips parting. "W-What happened?" I ask, bringing my fingers up to his black eye. He flinches slightly and I retract my hand a bit as he looks to the floor.

"Um, Scott punched me in the face." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"W-Why?" My eyebrows furrow in confusion as his eyes dart away from mine.

"I-I was jealous. I thought you and Scott were secretly together, so after school I punched him in the face and then he punched me." He sighs, picking at his fingers waiting for me to say something.

"Y-You were jealous? Why?" I ask, confusion still written all over my face as his cheeks start to redden. He sighs, running a hand through his hair, looking around before looking back at me.

"I-It's just, you're the most important person in my life and I honestly believe that I need you more than you need me and it terrifies me, Y/N." Stiles confesses, tears pooling, biting his lip slightly and my heart drops.

"S-Stiles," I walk up to him, wiping the tears that slipped from his eyes, "You don't need to be scared, because you may think that you need me more, but in reality, I think we both need each other equally. Stiles, I wouldn't be able to live without you and the reason I was with Scott is because I was upset and jealous about Malia hanging on you all the time." I confess, looking at the ground. I felt Stiles' finger lift my head up by my chin, making me look at him, a lopsided grin on his pink lips.

"There's nothing going on between Malia and I, even if she thinks there is, there isn't. I've always contemplated on telling you this, but I've always wanted to be more than just friends with you." He whispers, his lips brushing mine softly as my eyes flutter shut and I let out a breath, tears traveling down my cheeks.

"Y-You do?" I stutter, looking up at him through my lashes, seeing him nod his head.

"Of course. You've always been here for me, even when I didn't want you to be." He tells me, noticing tears streaming down my cheeks and his face saddens, "Why are you crying?"

"I-I just never thought in my life that this would happen. That you'd feel the same way as I do." I tell him, taking his hand into mine, playing with his slender fingers. He intertwines them, placing his other hand on my cheek.

"I've felt this way about you for years, I guess we were just too nervous to tell each other." He whispers, his eyes moving from my eyes to my lips, leaning in ever so slightly. "I really wanna kiss you."

"P-Please, Stiles. Kiss me." I tell him, leaning into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He plants his lips on mine and a moan leaves my lips. I kiss him back, running my hand through his hair as his hands grip my hips. He moans against my lips, pressing my lips against his harder, not wanting to let go. He pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine, both of us panting, my hands sliding down his chest as he rubs his hands across my lower back.

"Be mine? Please?" Stiles asked, rubbing his thumb against my cheekbone. I smile widely at him before nodding my head. He lets out a laugh, wrapping his arms around my waist, lifting me into the air while twirling us around. I let out a laugh, squealing, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I can't believe you're finally mine." Stiles places a kiss to my forehead as I drag him into my bed. He's finally mine. I can finally be happy.

__________________________

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted much. I've finished the semester so I should be writing more. I've also started a series I posted on tumblr and it will be here soon! Love you all. x