Stiles when...

Stiles when he picks you up on your first date.

You walk out of your door saying goodbye to your parents walking towards Stiles' jeep, Roscoe.  When he looks over at you he can't help but think you look absolutely beautiful - with your Star Wars t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, and your medium length burgundy hair that's braided to the side, and your hazel eyes shinning in the moonlight.

You walk up to the jeep door opening it jumping in smiling at Stiles.

"Hey you." Stiles says smiling leaning over pecking your cheek once you're buckled in.

"Hey handsome!" You say smiling, and once he leans back to where he was you lean over placing a soft kiss to his cheek.

You can see a small blush dust along his cheeks as he smiles widely.

"So, the new Star Wars movie came out today, and thought we could go watch it!" Stiles says starting the jeep taking off down the road.

I smile widely nodding in agreement. "Oh my gosh Stiles that sounds perfect!"

Stiles looks over at you mumbling, "god you're perfect."

I hear Stiles say as I reach over and grab his hand intertwining our fingers smiling as a small blush spreads across my cheeks.

This is going to be an amazing first date.. and hopefully not the last...

A/N

I've been writing a lot more, and realize that this is super fun. Hope you guys like this.  Might write another tonight or tomorrow!

Happy Holidays!!

-Brittney