Chapter 8

Michael looked so hurt, and we didn't hear from him after that. And I'm sorry, because we can't help who we fall for. Unfortunately, he fell for me. And that's bad. Really really really bad. It's about 6 o'clock, so I decided to get dressed now. Atlanta seemed okay when I came back, but I know she was confused and sad that I was the one Michael had feelings for.

Changing out of my black lace lingerie, I grab the bikini bottom. I snicker, bikini bottom. Get it? Like Spongebob, lives in Bikini Bottom. I'm hilarious, I know. It hugged my hips pretty well, and it was comfortable. I grabbed the bikini top, knowing I'll need someone to tie this up.

Atlanta had left for the week to her parents ski resort, Blake & Penelope were probably sucking each other's faces. Erwin was probably in his room playing online games.

I wrap a towel around my body, and walk to Erwin's room. I knock on his door twice, and he yells I can come in. I step in, and everything looks so clean. His bed was freshly made, his action figures and all were dusted and in their cases. His brown desk sitting in the corner of his room had papers stacked neatly. His light blue walls didn't have a speck of dirt on them. I think he cleans better than Mr.Clean his self.

"Hey Erwin," I smile and stroll into his room. Surprisingly, he was on his bed reading the Hunger Games, the first book. I love that book. His bulging muscles flexed with every move he did. His blonde hair hung in his eyes, covering his light brown eyes. He smiles at me, and sets his book next to him.

"Hey Audrey. What can I do for ya?" He asks, his eyes never leaving my face. See, what I like about Erwin is that he isn't a pervert like the other boys. He may make a sexual innuendo every once in a while though.

"I need some help tying my bikini top. Could you tie it for me?" I ask him, dropping the towel a little lower so he could see the ties in the back for the bikini top.

"If this is your way of seducing me, it is definitely working." He said. I blush and punch his shoulder. He laughs at me, like the idiot he is.

"I have a date soon, so hurry up." I mumble. He chuckles again, and walks towards me. His tall frame hovers over mine, before he easily grabs the straps and ties them into a tight knot.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Erwin smirked, knowing who it was.

"Ryder." I mumble. He shrieks in a total girly way, and I chuckle at his actions.

"OH EM GEE! He is so hot!" He squeals in a high pitched voice. I laugh again, and he soon joins me. He's already tied the top half, and now he's tying the bottom straps. He looks at my shoulder, that has a tattoo.

He raises an eyebrow at my shoulder tattoo. "Does that say what I think it says?" He asks.

"What do you think it says?" I ask him. My shoulder tattoo was actually a heart with an arrow through it and says: "Your Name Here". That part I told him to put in marker, because I plan on having someone's name tattooed in. The your name here part is mostly faded, but you can still see it.

"Is it weird I saw Ryder have the same tattoo?" Erwin smirks. He's done with both now, and he plops onto his bed.

"You're lying." I exclaim in glee.

"I'm not." He countered. I gasp, and grin. We have the same tattoo? Is this like a sign or something?

"Now shoo, I have to get back to Peeta & Katniss." He waves his hand at me, grabbing his book again. I chuckle and walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. I walk back to my temporary room, it's temporary because my house is getting rebuilt, and we still don't know who recorded me and burned down my house.