Chapter 20

"Yo!" A voice said while banging obnoxiously on our hotel door. "Rise and shine, lovebirds!" I groaned, and turned over on my side trying to ignore whoever it was. I have no idea what time it is, but I just feel like it's too early to be up. The banging continued. I grabbed a stray pillow, and covered my head with it. Still, the pounding continued.

"Ugh! Go away," Ryder drawled with his husky morning voice. I shivered slightly at the sound of his voice. He had this effect on me. The door finally slid open, only to reveal Michael & Quincy walking inside. Michael jumped casually in the bed, grabbing the television remote. Quincy snickered at us, while I flipped him off blindly. Might've flipped off the wall, who cares?

"Did you enjoy last night?" Michael cackled.

"Depends," I replied calmly. "Do you enjoy having hair?" Daniel's hands flew up defensively to his hair as he gave me a look of fear.

"You wouldn't," Daniel challenged.

"Oh, and I would."

"I love you guys, I really do. But do me a big favor. Shut. The. Hell. Up." Ryder said in a deadly voice. I snickered to myself.

"Wonder how many positions you two did," Quincy commented. I laugh loudly, unable to contain the snickers. I clutched my stomach tightly, laughing with tears forming in my eyes.

"That's funny because last time I checked, you don't have a girlfriend," Ryder replied. I laughed even harder, my hair was everywhere onto my face. It took some effort, but I finally sobered up. I saw Quincy's jaw drop, and I took this as a sign I wouldn't be going back to sleep anytime soon. I sat up, wiping the few stray tears from my face.

"Get out. I'm in my underwear." I shoo them away.

"And you felt the need to inform us this because . . .?" Quincy scowled at me.

"Get out!" I yell and kick Daniel out of the bed. Daniel fell onto the floor with a yelp and Quincy just walked out. Daniel rubbed his butt, scowled at me, then finally left the room and locked it shut behind him. I sighed, and ran my fingers through my soft mane of hair. I seriously need to cut it, it was down to my hips now. Ryder stretched his limbs, and opened his eyes, revealing those bright green orbs that could see into my soul. He smiled at me.

"Morning Audrey." I just loved the way my name rolled off his tongue. It gave me this feeling inside of me, it made me feel good. His voice was husky and deep. I shivered slightly as his hand grazed over my bare thigh.

"Say my name again," I told him. He chuckled.

"Morning, Audrey." He said again, putting emphasis on my name.

"The way you say my name is just. . ." I trailed off, unable to find a word sufficient for the way he says my name. He sits up, and pecks my lips softly. He pulls away and groans.

"It's inhumanely possible to be up this early."

"I know babe," I sigh softly and lean my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat erratically, and it was music to my ears. He wrapped his arms around me, and we sat there, just enjoying each other's company. But then I thought about last night before we did what we did. I was supposed to be mad at him!

"I thought you shot Claire in the heart," I tell him with a frown etched onto my face. He sighed.

"We're starting with this again?"

"Yes we are. Now tell me why you didn't tell me that you didn't shoot her in the heart," I replied hotly.

"I was still under her spell," Ryder told me.