Chapter 12

"Hello, Audrey." My boss drawled, as I stepped into the room. Still the same, papers everywhere on his desk, the room seemed a bit more gloomy, and I noticed that thick bags were starting to form from sleep deprivation, I suppose. I nod at him, acknowledging his presence. I was clad in a black skater skirt, with a black shirt, along with my black leather jacket, and ankle boots. Atlanta, apparently quit or something like that, so she's not here anymore. Blake & Penelope broke up, so Penelope and Blake make situations kinda awkward. Michael was still in the UK, sadly.

"Milo Brandon." I tell him, and he glances up at me with confusion.

"What do you want with Milo Brandon?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, and sat down on the studded leather chair. His eyebrows shot up like rockets onto his wrinkled forehead.

"Apparently, by Ryder's dumb ass brother, I was sold off to him." I sigh, and look at him patiently. He froze, and the pen clattered onto the desk in the silence.

"Sold. Off. To. Milo. Brandon." He repeated, annunciating each word slowly. I nod my head, and he starts mumbling about how my life is basically over.

"What's his address?" I ask him.

"2091 West Jacobs." He said, like an automated robot. I raise an eyebrow, but remember the address. We sit in silence for a few minutes, until he clears his throat.

"I'm sorry." He said suddenly, making my eyebrows furrow in confusion. It clicked, he was talking about 5 months ago & our falling out.

"Damn right you are." I snorted. He chuckled, and smiled.

"That was a bit out of line for me to just stop you two from seeing each other. Clearly, it's young love." He said. I didn't deny the young love part, and his face lit up like he was a teenage girl. He started clapping and squealing.

"You love him?" He squealed. I shyly nodded my head yes, and he gasped like a teenage girl.

"Oh my goodness, you've finally found the love of your life! We've got to start planning you'd wedding. Hmm, what would be a good cake? White or Black?" He started mumbling about my choice of dress and everything. I checked my watch, and saw that it was only 2pm. Guess I'd better get going.

"I have to get going, I'll see you later." I chuckled. I got up to leave, and just as I made my way to the door, he called me back.

"Don't end up dead." He joked, but I could hear the tinge of concern in his voice. I smiled.

"They can't kill me, I'll always come out on top." I winked, and left the room, going downstairs. Blake was waiting downstairs for me, along with Quincy, Tristan, Ash, Wyatt, and Erwin. They tapped their feet impatiently as I made my way slowly down the steps intentionally.

"Move your ass, girl!" Ash groaned. I wiggled my hips and laughed.

"You said move my ass." They all chuckled, and we walked outside to find a large limo waiting for us. Blake put my luggage in the trunk, and I slipped inside the large black limo waiting for them to finish up. It was humongous inside the limo, the seats were made so that we could see everyone's faces without being in a circle. The seats were made of red leather, and it looked brand new. I had quite a lot of leg room, which wouldn't last long seeing as 6 buff guys would be joining me inside. I sat closest to the window, and on my side just below the window was a small table which really wasn't a table. More like floating in mid air.

On display was a table full of gummy worms, chocolates, and soda cans. I licked my lips in anticipation, and reached out for the only Pepsi I saw. At the same time, Ash's hand went towards the Pepsi. He gave me a pointed look, and I gave him one too. We were having a stare down, seeing who would step down first. Sure as hell wouldn't be me. After a few seconds when the limo jolted, Ash blinked and pulled back grumbling about how chivalry is so dead.