An Apology

This is an apology.

As I was rereading this story, I noticed I've said something offensive. I should've noticed this earlier, but I'm sorry.

Claire and Audrey were arguing in the alley near the coffee shop. Audrey said no wonder why you were pregnant at a young age, and Claire defended herself saying that she was raped. And here's where it gets interesting:

Audrey said that Claire was dressed in provocative clothes, meaning Claire wanted to be raped or such.

This is so offensive, and I'm surprised no one else has seen offense in this comment. This story is fiction, but rape isn't. That was a wrongful comment, and I apologize dearly.

Rape is something not to be played with, it isn't a joke. It's a piece of evilness that should be destroyed. Nobody wants to be raped, no matter what.

The emotional and physical trauma that comes after rape can overtake your brain. I'm very thankful that I haven't experienced rape or any sexual abuse, but not everyone is fortunate. Rape can happen to anyone, at anytime.

PLEASE KNOW THAT I DO NOT TAKE THIS LIGHTLY.

I know friends and family that have been raped. Trust and believe me that no one wants to experience this. I'm so sorry to everyone that has been raped, I wish that no evil such as this never existed.

If anyone wants to let me have it, go ahead. I deserve it.

So again, I apologize for the comment that I made. If I made any other offensive comment, let me know so I can apologize.

Without you all, I'd be nothing but a girl writing to her heart's desire. I love you, everyone reading, commenting, voting. I love you.

Have a great day.