Chapter 18

Claire grins. "Hey big sis!" Ryder's eyebrows crinkle and he looks to me with a frown.

"That's your sister?" He asks.

"Thought you said you shot her in the heart." I snort. He looks away. I tsk and shake my head. He lied to me. Fuck my life, y'know.

"You said you shot me in the heart?" She frowns. She steps inside, and I notice she doesn't have any weapons on her. I have my gun in my waistband in front of my stomach. She closes the door gently, and sits down. She wore a black crop top, with a black leather jacket, along with a pair of very tight jeans. She had those biker gloves, and she wore eyeliner. Yeah, we share our love of black. I'm wearing a pair of high waisted jeans, a tank top that says IDFWU along with my favorite leather jacket and my favorite ankle boots. Ryder gulps and tries to hold my hand, but I snatch it back.

"Don't touch me." I frown at him and I look at Claire.

"What do you want? And how did you know where we were?" I question her. She sits down in the visiting chair.

"I actually came here to see you, Drey. I need your help, and badly." Claire begs me with a desperate look in her eye.

"Depends, what seems to be the problem?" I tell her with my arms crossed. She gulps and looks down.

"In my biker group, we're missing 6k. I've always been a gambler, but never a thief," She starts. I snort at that, she stole Ryder's heart, that's for sure. "They think I stole the money, but I didn't. I swear I didn't. I've been running away from them for 3 days now, they're going to kill me. Please, I need your help. Prove my innocence to them."

She walks over to Ryder and stares at his heart monitor. I watch it carefully, looking to see if he has any feelings for her. His heart monitor stays the same at it's usual pace. "You don't love me anymore, do you?" Claire asks with a sad expression on her face. Ryder's lips formed a thin line.

"No. You probably should go ask Wren if he loves you anymore, because I sure as hell don't." Ryder spat out at her. Ryder 1, Claire 0. Claire narrowed her eyes at me.

"You love him?" She asks me.

"Yes. Yes I do, why?" I retort.

"You always get the guy! How come I can never get someone, anyone to be mine?!" Claire screams. I wince a little at her tone.

"You're a spoiled brat of a bitch." Claire spat.

"Yet you want my help," I taunt. Claire just shrugs. She sits back down, and I give a pointed look to Ryder.

"We will have a long talk about this young man, you aren't off the hook," I tell him sternly. He offers me a weak smile.

"I love you?" He says hopefully. I laugh.

"I love you too, you still aren't off the hook," I sang to him. Ryder pouts.

"Aw man," He says. Claire sighs.

"What are we going to do?" She asks. I check the time on my phone, saying it's 6:30. Blake just texted saying he's on his way to pick me up. I lock my phone.

"First, we're going to pick up my members from the airport lil sis. Then, we'll come back here," I grab my black leather jacket from the chair, and swoop it over my shoulders. I swiftly walk over to Ryder and give him a soft peck on the lips.

"I'll be back. When did the doctors say you can leave?" I ask him while heading for the door.

"Whenever you sign me out. I feel like you guys want me to stay in this madhouse," Ryder snorts. He narrows his eyes at me playfully.